Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Watcher looks up at Michael startled.
“Sorry, I was a bit lost in thought, what did you say?”
He said once he regain his focus on his surroundings.

She would just miss the prod, with a few strands of electricity still managing to latch onto her body.

@Jcton
“I was saying that your worried expression seemed to signify that you were uncertain of your theory.” Said Michael.

She grit her teeth as the energy worked its way through her superstructure. She then quickly tried to leap atop the sink.

The guard pulled out his device.
“I need backup in sector 24!” He shouted, summoning for Alyxandreon and Glar.
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Radrix

She hissed at him and before trying to jump over the guard

@Mctoran “Ah…” Tarkur said not really listening, and continuing walking

“Uncertain no, curious yes.”
Watcher corrected,
“from what I’m looking at, if you were to take the data and compare it to other data of the same universe from past times. You would begin to see an incline curve that shows only a rise of activity of gateways being opened. More beings have been going to Universe-MMLIX-b…not only that but I can account for several id occurrences of this universe, possibly seven id have been there in the last two millennium. This is very interesting. I think I can draw a conclusion for all of this, but I would need more time…”

“Well, X45 just came here. And I know what plans he has in mind…” Nimrack let a small grin which let the Shadow King know what’s happening

Glar immediately showed himself up with a gun

“I believe this pattern of inter-universal rifts from
Universe-MMLIX-b first originated when the being known as Axiom arrived there in 2019, if my memory serves correctly.” Michael said to Watcher.
“So we have a 40-year-long pattern of beings and objects from other universes coming to this one, as well as native beings to this universe going to others. But, why is This specific universe such an object of interest? What is attracting all this phenomena from all over The Multiverse?”

@Toa_Radrix
The Shadow King smiled.
"Excellent. You sha be free from here in no time."

@Traykar
@Toa_Radrix
Glar would appear before Empress.

@Tarkur
“It almost feels like you would be my…father.” Zaktra said slowly.

“I don’t suppose you’ve come to grovel before your Empress?”

“I have no empress, prisoner.” Glar replied, helding his gun up

The Empress rolled her eyes as she put her hands up.

Tarkur shiver at the thought and didn’t respond instead he continued walking forward in a faster pase, “I can’t be a father and he is definitely not my son.” He thought to himself.

Watcher looks at Michael,
“That’s a fairly small sample size. I was planning on checking all the records of id movement in the universe, after all I noticed that a particular id as at least been there twice, if not more. Surely you are tracking such dangerous beings, for their creative and destructive potential.”

Michael nodded.
“Of course I have.” He said.
“I trust your scientific judgement.”

“Well? Take me away.”

Watcher nods,
“Good I’ll need all the data you have.”

Michael nodded and began to search through his computer files.

Watcher looks though the data.

Akem wanders through the network, searching for his goal.

Glar leaded the empress back in her cell