Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

After a moment of hesitation, Michael nodded.
“Yes. In fact while you’re at it, try to pull up info on the most recent whereabouts of ever id that I have encountered. I want to see if there is a pattern.”

Tarkur moves up to the guard looking quiet pissed and reaching with his arms towards the guard, “Now why in the world did any of you pot heads think it was a good Idea to let him out of hear!” He was burning quite furiously and sparks were flying everywhere as he said it.

The guards cowered slightly.
“M-michael told us to.”

“He is an idiot!” Leonardo sighed “I bet if some Xir’algath asked to set Donatello free, he’d do it!”

Watcher does so. He pulls up a holographic map of the multiverse of the most recent recorded locations of the id, all 1400 of them.

Watcher edits the map, murmuring aloud,
“You’ve met Symphony, Irritus, Verum Vitae, Qui Secat In Carne…though he’s in this prison, and Inanis Somnia Comedenti, alright settings updated, here we go!”

The map updates and only 3 of the 4 markers show up. Watcher comments,
“The machine says all four are present…I’m guess two of them must be in the same place.”

“…two ids, in one universe?” Michael asked out loud.
“Pull up the serial code of that universe.”

A barely audible clatter rang out as a minute segment of the faceplate chipped off

“It’s…unmarked…”
Watcher looks up with surprise,
“There’s no serial…let me see who is there.”
The map zooms in onto the unmarked universe. One light starts to separate into two as the markers barely distance. The id names pull up, Null and Siansa.
Watcher tries to go through the data on this universe and he eventually finds an age, and that age was marked too long ago, it marked just before the id war, where Null and Swordbreaker fought over something…

Michael stared intently at the date. He suddenly remembered that it was around the same time that The Xir’algath betrayed The Council of Life and went to war.

“What are the life signatures in this universe? What species populate it?”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Raphael’s bitterness turned to concern when a piece of Ayet fell to the ground.
“What is it? What’s wrong?” He asked him.

Heat began to build temperatures rising

I must tell Michael…, thought Raphael as his wings unfurled and he flew up to the prison’s top levels.

“Except for the two id, every other life-form is one of the krito fer and only the krito fer.”

Michael’s eyes narrowed.
“Something is going on here.”

Suddenly, Raphael flew into the lab.
“Something’s wrong.” He said to Michael and Raphael.
@Jcton

“I said hands off,” the Empress growled, walking slightly slower.

@Toa_Radrix

@Mctoran “That bafoon.” Tarkur murmured as he let go off the guard, the guard would find his suit a bit burnt on the shoulder. “Come on Zack! We’ve got a Angel to Interrogate!” Tarkur says as he passes the lightning elemental(Assuming Zaktra followed Tarkur).

Zaktra nodded slowly as he trailed behind Tarkur.

Watcher continues,
“I should probably mention that Truth is in U-CIX-θ, it’s universe known to be filled with philosophers, sounds like the place Truth would find himself.”

Michael nodded, before Raphael appeared.

“What is the matter?” He asked him.
“It’s Ayet. He’s…falling apart. I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” Raphael answered.

Michael turned back to Watcher.
“Can you map all of the light in The Multiverse?” Michael asked Watcher.
@Jcton

“Do you mean photons? OR that other stuff, better known as Primordial Energy?”

#####“What…did…you…do?”

1 Like