Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“I mourn all those who I believe to be lost.” Said Michael.
“And why did you never step in when we needed you most?”

#“i only intervene when it pleases me”

“So why are you only revealing yourself now, when The Shadow King is trying to escape?”

#“you appeared to be in a spot of bother and i was bored”

“So how do you propose we handle this situation?”

#“a three dimensional shadow is projected by a fourth dimensional entity, find the source and kill it”

1 Like

Before Michael could respond, an alarm sounded from his computer. He went to check it, and saw some very disturbing news:

The Shadow King had escaped. His prison was broken.

“-I have to go. Thanks for the advice.” Michael abruptly said, flying away.

Michael then flew into the room where Raphael and the other High Archangeks sat. “We have to go. The Shadow King has escaped and we need to catch him.” He said, flustered.
They all nodded, equipping their weapons as they flew out of the prison.

@Toa_Radrix
Nimrack would feel a building energy all around him, getting stronger and stronger.

@Jcton
Akem would be faced by one last obstacle:
As he reached the electrical panel, The AI once again appeared before him.
“I cannot be gotten rid of that easily.” She proclaimed, grinning slyly.
“You thought I would have been downgraded to a weaker version of myself. But what you didn’t know is that I make a copy of my coding every millisecond. So I am only a few milliseconds younger than the version of me that had become corrupted.”

@Khalsa721
As she walked along, Aqua would feel a mysterious presence watching her.

“Hello? Anyone there?” She looked around, not seeing anything.

Nimrack grinned as he saw the energy

“Sure…” Tarkur says hesitantly to him Zaktra’s offer felt rather lackluster.

Akem laughs,
“and I am quite knowledgeable with that version of yourself…you should’ve upgraded.”
Akem zipped around nicking pieces of her code, replacing them with his own creation, a code that appears like her own with one exception.

1 Like

The AI glanced down bewhilderedly.
“How…how did you do that?!” She demanded, her voice and visual form becoming distorted as she started glitching and becoming corrupted.
She kneeled down before Akem, groaning in agony.
@Jcton

Akem finished replacing bits of her code. He stands,
“You no longer serve your creators, now…you serve me!”

“What do you want me to do…master?” She said weakly.

Akem scratches his head,
“First off, do not call me master…that’s just…weird…call me…uh…call me by my name. First off, I desire to open every door in this building, also make sure no alarm sounds…and I might have another thing let me thing…ooh stop all security, I’m sure turning off a few systems would help you compute. Other than that act normal, as you normally would.”

1 Like

The corrupted AI slowly smiled.
“Very well.” She said as she began her work.

Meanwhile, The Gamemaster was with Thornrax, Dez and Raksha.
This is sooo boring… he thought to himself, sighing.
He slowly reached into his back pocket in his coat, pulling out a small black cube. Grinning, he activated it and disappeared in a flash of purple light. The chain that he was shackled in dropped to the ground with a heavy thud.

That would not happen, as Raksha made sure to keep him busy.

Akem noted one thing, this AI would be well…very useful in future campaigns.
“Also if your previous owners ask what is going on act as if there is an outside program or hacker breaking into the system…maybe I’ll give you a name…and don’t forget to disable the prisoner collars.”

Watcher sat in a room with Swordbreaker, questions were filling his head on how to break this entity and how to get information from him.
“Swordbreaker, we have received word that you are in league with the Shadow King, would you like to confirm this, or shall I?”

Swordbreaker hisses,
“As if I could be in league with him, we’ve both been imprisoned.”

Watcher smiles, his hook worked, the liar lied. If Swordbreaker was not working with the Shadow King he would have simply denied and said no, but now that he brought logic into this prison that went out the window. Swordbreaker was now confirmed to be in league with Shadow King,
“I see you like your logic, but you should know that I know all tells for lying, so what was your deal?”

“What deal? AS if we could have even made such a thing.”

Watcher notes down that there was in fact a deal between the two. Now for his next question…

1 Like

Meanwhile, plague Knight looked up at the lights overhead as they began flickering.
He internally smiled.

Watcher looks intently at Swordbreaker,
“Was this deal about a prison breakout?”

Swordbreaker looks into the Neo-Celestial’s eyes,
“No…we couldn’t have spoken anyways. I can’t use my powers.”

Watcher grins,
“But he can, so I can assume that was a lie?”

Swordbreaker sits still in silence. Watcher writes down what he learned and brings Swordbreaker back to his cell. Watcher heads off to find Michael.

Akem begins programming a specialized folder. It was of a similar function to that of a flash drive. His next mission for the AI was to move herself to this file and delete all past versions of herself. She would be able to exist in this file and act as a linked AI, that he could keep with himself. He hadn’t told her to do that yet, but he was busy copying any important information into this folder. By copying the files, the prison wouldn’t really notice them being copied, since they wouldn’t be missing.