Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

“Project Ultimate is a non-concern at the moment. He was left comatose after his defeat.” Michael said.
“Right on schedule, Sable Warrior.” Michael greeted as the newcomer arrived.

#####“Warrior is just fine, how is prisoner number: 35044 AKA ‘that which unites’ ?”

Alyxandreon’s ship got fully covered into the green aura, before it suddenly disappeared, similar to a light-speed jump from Star Wars.
Thee minutes later, the shuttle re-appeared in the designated universe, not too far away by the Alyxandreon’s destination.
@Mctoran

“He seems to be remaining stable, though there are also signs of stirring from time to time. Archangel Raphael is still devastated by what he did to him.”

@Toa_Vladin
Nearby, on a distant asteroid, he would find a gathering of Xir’algath on an asteroid, attempting to use a device to mine some sort of element.
OOC: feel free to take control of The Xir’algath to finish the scene yourself

OOC: I literally have no idea what they are, how they look like, how they survive on an asteroid in the middle of the outer space, or anything else about them. It would be better if you would control them.
IC: Thornrax stood up again, looking through the bars of his cell.

Watcher walks around his library sorting any books that were left around on tables, chairs, and even the floor. He shelves them back in their proper place, before returning to his desk.

Swordbreaker sits there, waiting.

“What if something happens?” Leonardo asks “I cannot allow him to lay waste to earth no matter the likelihood!”

#####“I am here to prevent any such things from happening.”

“Do not worry. We will ensure that such an event does not happen.” Michael reassured.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Tell me, what do you make if this?” Michael asked the Sable Warrior as he showed him the astral being suspended in the cell.
@Toa_Vladin
A Xir’algath turned to see Alyxandreon. He roared, alerting the others to his presence and they charged at him. A Xir’algath formed his hand into a blade and slashed at Alyxandreon.

#####“I completely forgot I left my biggest sword in that traitor, how embarrassing”
The sable warrior jokingly states pointing at the massive sword driven through the prisoner

The astral being looked down at the blade in his chest, now in full panic.
“Wait, so you know him?” Nathaniel asked the Sable Warrior.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

#####“Not on a personal level, I just tend to leave swords in people as a punishment.”

@Toa_Radrix
Therak walk to his post in maximum security. He looked at Nimrak

“so, if you give me a safe place for me and my family, what will i have to do?”

Seeing that Alyxandreon never left his ship, he couldn’t
Alyxandreon shoot three thermal missiles to the five.

The missiles violently detonated sundering the Xir’algath’s bodies in a blaze of death, flames prevented them from regenerating as each of their cells were ignited. Another group of Xir’algath caught sight of this and opened fire with plasma munitions sending a torrent of energy projectiles cascading towards the ship

OOC: Mctoran said that they were only like five, if I remember correctly.
IC: The shields of the shuttle protected it, before Alyxandreon swooped from above and bombed them.

OOC: there were only about five but I think it’ll be a bit more interesting if there are some hidden Xir’algath, considering they are actually quite weak to thermal weaponry.

IC: this time some of the Xir’algath dived out of the way, others were blown to smithereens. The surviving Xir’algath dashed towards a pylon like structure and released a large EMP from it knocking out the ships shields and main engines forcing it to switch to auxiliaries

1 Like

OOC: Please do not control the level of damage suffered by my ship.
IC: The shields were indeed weakened to a dangerous level. They were still functional, but only to the extend in which they could protect the craft from handheld weapons.
Alyxandreon swooped higher above the asteroid before launching a few more thermal missiles towards the turret.

OOC: It has suffered no permanent damage but rather just needs to have the primary reactor restarted. I am trying to make this an interesting fight instead of a “press one button and win” fight

IC: The missiles shattered the pylon in a mighty conflagration causing the Xir’algath to panic

OOC: I assure you that this is not such battle. Plus such a shot would not be able to destroy the shields and the engines.
IC: The craft suddenly slowed down and the cockpit detached, turning into a small and rather cluncky mech with Alyxandreon in it’s centre. The mech fell on the asteroid not too far away by the aliens.
“In the name of the Interuniversal Peavekeeping Department you are all under arrest!” the cop said pointing his only weapons, a single-barreled blaster, at the aliens.