Title: Flames Guardian(Former), Reignited Spark(current), Planeswalker(current)
Except for being able to use the elements his body is made up of so is Tarkur able to use blue and red magic. Tarkur have 9 spells he can use but he can only use them 4 times each a day. The spells also requires mana to cast which is a resours he generates through a planes land.
Tarkur's spells are the following:
Instant's and sorceries(these are you typical spells that doesn't last more than one turn)
- Expansion/Explosion: costs: either 2 blue/red hybrid mana or x any type of mana, 2 blue and 2 red mana, depending on which spell you cast.
Expansion: lets him copy another spell he has cast this turn and change its target.
Explosion: creates a large explosion where the value x is the power of that explosion.
- Stitch in time costs: 1 of any mana, 1 blue and 1 red mana: A powerful spell that might let you jump a few seconds into the future
- Disallow costs: 1 of any mana and 2 blue mana
- Shock costs: 1 red mana: Gives a target an electrical shock
- Lightning Strike costs: 1 of any mana and 1 red mana: sends a Lightning towards a target.
Enchantments(Things that stick around until it gets destroyed or is removed by Tarkur)
- Curators Ward cost: 2 of any mana and 2 blue mana: This enchantment enchants a Creature or enchantment and gives the target Hexproof, which protects it from all spells or abilities.
- Capture sphere costs: 3 any mana and 1 blue: Capture sphere creates a magical sphere around a target and captures them.
Creatures(they are basically minions Tarkur can summon)
- Spellgorger weird costs: 2 any mana and 1 red mana: Everytime Tarkur casts a noncreatire spell this creature gets stronger. Creature type: Weird
- Goblin Electromancer costs: 1 blue and 1 red mana: This Goblin reduces the costs of Tarkur's Instant and Sorceries. Creature type Goblin
- Omnispell adept costs: 4 of any mana and 1 blue mana: omnispell adept may pay three mana each time Tarkur attacks if he does he gets to cast one of Tarkur's spells for free. Creature type Human Wizard
Weapons: Tarkur has no weapons.
Apperance: Tarkur is a fire and lightning elemental who looked like this once:
Tarkur is what is called a weird a mixture of two opposing elements created in the Izzet League, thou Tarkur is a weird created from two similar Elements. Due to an attempt at sacrificing himself two safe others from the Gamemasters terror in Arena Battle! He have since had too replace pieces of him with metal to keep his body intact.
Personality: Tarkur is a quirky hothead, that has a curiosity and entusiasm for science, he is a noble person who sticks to the rules but doesn't mind breaking them if science is evolved.
Bio: Tarkur is from the plane of Ravnica which is a grandiose city stretching the entire plane. The city is devided in ten guilds that does different things to keep the balance in the city. Tarkur was born and raised in the Izzit guild whom focuses on crazy inventions and wild experiments among which is creating elementals of two opposite elements. Tarkur on the other hand was an experiment gone wrong fusing two similar elements into the same elemental. He has the element of lightning and fire flowing through him. Because of abuse and being forced to work as a test dummy he eventually broke free from his captivity but in his rage killed his creator, who was the one Tarkur hold closest to his heart. The experience was so traumatic the elementals Planeswalker spark ignited and he was flinged through the multiverse. He arrived on the plane of Dominaria where he learned to use blue and red magic at the Tolarian academy for magicians. Therefore he has learned and mastered its arts.
In Arena Battle! Tarkur was one of the original attenders for the competition and the one too reveal the Gamemasters true intent. After a long and hard battle Tarkur sacrificed himself to save his friends but little did he knew that he would have survived an attack he for sure thought would kill him. He then found himself in White gate after several attempts of planeswalking who all had thrown him of onto the wrong plane. Now his here to figure out why he stumbled upon this place.
Probably my longest character sheet yet but eh I had fun making it.