Etwas auf Deutsch (Day 1: Plague)

(The first day of the 4 days of the four horseman of the apocalypse is Etwas auf Deutsch, Plague). Etwas auf Deutsch is a german doctor/scientist, although he believes in the old way of doing things. In other words wearing a Plague doctor mask and conducting experiments of his own to see what counteract the plague that has hit. Although it has hit him personaly as well, his children had died from it and his wife had been permanently vegetablized from it. Now he lets nothing interfere with what he does. In hand he caries a walking stick although he does not use it as a weapon, he does use it to poke around the bodies. Fore his procedures he caries a Blackened bird feather bone saw, although he is anything but hesitant to use it as a weapon. As actual weapons he caries a large meat hook and a gas gun that sprays a layer of a chemicalized fast acting version of the plague to seese all life that is preventing him from working.

24 Likes

Changed Catagory to Lego Creations.
Gun and head are pretty cool

1 Like

Thx mate

1 Like

I like the plague mask.

The name though, Etwas auf Deutsch? I’m guessing it’s a parody of German’s popularity in being used for names?

1 Like

Not too keen on the funnel on his hat

Yeah actually, if you haven’t figured out what it means yet it means “something in german”

2 Likes

The head gives some personality, however I don’t like how the body looks like a suit of armor, even if it’s intentional or not.

You can try giving this a coat, but that might bright down the moc uniqueness.

1 Like

The head is cool but the body is a little too simple

1 Like

Bro
That head is sexy

2 Likes

What?:expressionless:

1 Like

The head, it’s cool.

Oh I thought you were being weird/creepy for a second, sorry.

1 Like

Very nice. Love the head build.

1 Like