Exterminator, Dark Hunter

Just a friendly reminder not to dish out what you can’t take, Ghidora.
; )
If I did have to critique one thing, however (No, I’m totally not backpedaling to justify my reason for posting in here, why do you ask?), it’s that the cannon might look slightly better if it was somehow built into the upper chest instead, preferably between the actual shoulders. Otherwise, this is pretty awesome as is.

“You used to call me on my cellphone”

6 Likes

Seems more like

Wake me up inside!!

Edit: Can’t Wake Up!

6 Likes

Great moc. But get rid of the chest gun and replace it with a unity armor piece

1 Like

The chest gun gives it character!

2 Likes

THERE’S A CANNON COMING OUT FORM HIS CHEST!

THAT IS AWESOME!

1 Like

I WILL HAVE YOU SPEAKING TO MY LAWERS

Lol of course I can take that

1 Like

@Pati i like it but @LTVmocs hit it right on the head. Also, I LOVE that edit. I only wish i could download it.

@SonicBionicleMasterI wish i had more g2 sets. Sadly i only have 1. But I was lucky enough to find Ekimu and Skull Grinder at a thrift store for less than $8.

@Night_Of_Thee_Abyss and @Sabretooth I’m glad you both like it. That was where I put most of my focus on this MOC. I hoped people would like it.

2 Likes

Ftfy.

1 Like

You can download the image. You use computer or mobile?

wow one big chest gun

computer

Right click it and you can save the image off one of the selections

1 Like

I want to see this without the chest cannon

no i can’t. I should but i can’t. must be chrome.

No. You can on chrome… I have been doing it since I started using a computer… I found this nifty tutorial for you though.
http://www.duluth.umn.edu/~hrallis/guides/SampleImages/SampleImagesGuide.html

best in za warudo

i like this guy, he’s got some spunk. the inspirations are clear but not ripoffs, which i especially enjoy. but, i do think his torso is a little bit too technic-y, and his gun looks kinda weird.

3 Likes

I know how to download an image. its not giving me an option

It’s save as. You get to name and choose where to save the image.

tried that. It gives me two options. Webpage complete and webpage html. It gives me no options for the image. Believe me i’m not that inept.

1 Like