Exx's Appreciation Topic

If you could change one thing in the original trilogy of Star Wars, what would it be?

Prequels don’t count because there’s too much to do there.

Have you eaten a bread stick yet?

Marvel or DC? If Marvel, Spiderman or Iron Man? If DC, Batman or Superman?

What does the fox say? (If you don’t get the point of my asking this then click here --> Because you’re Norwegian, and the writers of the song are Norwegian and yeeeaaaahhhhh…)

Anyway, back to a real question. Favorite and least favorite part of TFA?

Can you draw us a picture of your old “not socially acceptable” silver hair?

1 Like

Thanks for asking questions guys, while i cant guarantee I’ll answer right away, I’ll guarantee I’ll answer them at one point, no matter what it is.

Never I’ve aced every single one.

Havent gotten my hands on em yet because Norway, was thinking of getting kopaka but Umarak looks dank.

Because I love troopers.

You get the award for most interesting question so far. I would do something to make the stormtrooper ranks more intimidating. The reason why they’ve earned the reputation of not being able to hit anything is because any sequence they display their firepower its against the main characters which have plot armor. Any other sequence the marksmanship of the stormtrooper is highly regarded by even Obi-Wan.

Of course there’s a lot i would’ve done, but that’s one of the main gripes i have about the original three movies.

No bread sticks yet.

DC over Marvel, but Marvel makes better movies. Spiderman. Batman by far.

Fox says spaghetti.

Favorite part of TFA is Maz’s cafe band sequence. Least favorite was that one part that you don’t want to spoil :cry:

Silver hair?

4 Likes

Mom’s spaghetti by chance?

3 Likes

What is your Favorite thing about the Batman mythos?

I know, right. I cried so much when that one trooper wiped his hand on Finn’s helmet and died. :sob:

Sorry, I think I meant metal hair.

Exx will you marry me?

If a Cat jumped off a roof, would it die on impact or would it turn into a ball of light and fly out into Space, where It would meet the cat version of Mata Nui, who’ll grant Mr. Ball-o’-Light cat Toa Powers?

2 Likes

Has this turned into an AMA?

I don’t know if I should change the title or not.
I mean, it could be “Exx’s AMA/Appreciation Topic”.

I’m so conflicted.

5 Likes

I think you might need the Might Exx’s approval before you do that.
You could try it anyway.
I’m not gonna stop you…

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, or at least an approval by any staff since this is kinda Exx’s topic.

1 Like

I still reckon Exx is the most important person to get permission from, ya know, when creating his AMA…

1 Like

The fox is literally eminem.

He’s DARK and GROODING and

Totally finn yeah.

That is so metal.

Not before you take me out to dinner.

And it better be pasta.

The cat would proceed to initiate the curve sequence that bends space and time and would be sucked into a black hole that re-renders the cat into a bright light which in turn re-borns the cat into A TYRANNOSAURUS REKT SON and they all lived happily ever after good night and go to bed.

Whatever you want it to be baby.

We all are, deep, on the inside, the dark void.

Guys im totally trustworthy I promise.

Totally.

4 Likes

What does this mean?

Oml how could I be so rude, how about Friday night at that pasta place with the pasta and pastas?

Don’t forget to wear something… special… maybe this? A lovely pasta suit.

Your opinion of Ninjago?

What do you love the most about America?

What do you love the most about Norway?

Ylvis fan?

What would you do if you had 2 billion dollars or whatever Norwegian currency is?

What song would you use as your theme song? (Other than “X Gon Give It To Ya”, cuz too obvious. : )

1 Like

I have no idea.

Thats my kind of outfit.

Ninjago is a bit “too much for me” some if it is good, but i think there’s more bad than good.

Their food by far.

The nature.

I’ve met Ylvis, they’re aright.

I would live pretty comfortable for the rest of my life and i’d try clone a t-rex.

OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN USE DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IMMEDIATELY POPPED IN MY HEAD and then you like nah man except that song.

Uh lets see.

Well then i’d have to go the funky route:

1 Like

It’s all personal taste, though general quality seems to be rising.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Your hilarious, Ex. :smile:

u mad bro

Awesome song btw.

Made any real cool MOCs lately?

Favorite animal?

I’ll see you there :wink:

1 Like

What was your first Bionicle set?

What is your favorite Bionicle set?

What Bionicle set do you wish you had?