Exx's assortment of HF mocs 2010 - 2014

These mocs remind me of ratchet and clank, good job!

I am loving the design of the Murdertrain. If only HF had more interesting body designs like
that.

That Two-Headed Titan looks AWESOME. Though the lower legs look a little too small compared to the thighs.

1 Like

These all look great.

Though to nitpick, I think you got Zodiac’s year wrong or something.

There’s no way he could’ve been built in 2010.

1 Like

Yeah, it probably should be 2012, maybe 2011.

1 Like

Well my memory sucks as I was writing this but I stand corrected.

EDIT: Just realised I necroposted mods do the thing

3 Likes

What “thing” Exx? Necroposts aren’t banned here. :wink:

PS: Awesome MOCs and sweet pics.

3 Likes

How did you get the shield piece on Shellshock’s Head?

I don’t believe he’s really going to tell you, never told anything to anyone about his builds on DeviantArt, at least.

Thanks man you are nice.

Is it really just allowed 100%? Watch as I abuse this fully.

Got the piece from this creator set back in 2004.

I never tell a step-by-step process of how exactly something is built. There’s lots of comments on DeviantArt that straight up ask me to share my decals or show the internal structure of some creations for them to make exact replicas themselves.

I’d rather have someone be inspired by someones work rather than mimicking every step.

Asking about which pieces or techniques used promotes ingenuity as people can use what they’ve learned and implement it in their own creations and even come up with new ways of building altogether.

2 Likes

Very fair point, good clarification, noted.

1 Like

Keetongu

Dude, all of these are amazing, but once you hit Shellshock they just get insane. The shaping, color blocking, and detail are all very laudable.

1 Like

I’ve seen your stuff around, and I’ll say, I’m quite a fan.

1 Like

i love all these mocs there all so great

1 Like

Now I want hero factory to come back even more

1 Like

Very cool! I loved HF. I actually started on LEGO too late to truly enjoy Bionicle G1 : (

1 Like

you are my favorite person right now thank you

1 Like

Exx is very exxceptional

hahahahaha geddit?..wait…was that cringe

In all seriousness though, I absolutely love Shellshock, Zodiac, and Murdertrain. They just look so awesome.

1 Like