Fake BIONICLE Leaks

This is legit stuff here, totally. Was lucky enough to screenshot it before it got taken down. No sweat here. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I dont know whats weirder, the fact that they invented all that (because it aint canon is it?)
Or the fact that a lot of girls dressed up as skralls for no reason

2 Likes

It is. It’s in one of the serials if I remember correctly.

3 Likes

Hm? No, the Sisters are totally canon. The only thing that was added to the page is the image.

3 Likes

It is canon?!? Whaaaat, I have been hiding under a rock or what

1 Like

The only thing that even makes them look like Skrall is their swords. The helmets look like something from Halo…

1 Like

It’s from this strange Bionicle-themed performance from 2010.

2 Likes

…

Blue Female Skrall in the middle of a mall half naked dancing to a remixed song right behind an epic functioning giant orange Skirmix and Fero in what seems like some Spanish place…

I have many questions…

(EDIT: Forgot to mention that this looks like Lego didn’t authorize it… Also watching another video there are some blue male Skrall who are also half naked and dancing… I need answers…)

3 Likes

That Rock steed model is really neat! The rest though… kinda strange.

1 Like

Hopefully someone kept one of those shelf-stackers for the sake of posterity. Whoever took that photo should have done their best to arrange all the sets as they appeared in the colored leak, then photographed the display from that exact angle.

I’m not totally certain if this has been posted earlier, but here’s one of my personal favorites:

I literally guarantee that TLG didn’t authorize it. I’d bet a million bucks on it.

2 Likes

definetly not Spanish, I would know, probably portuguese or brazilian

edit: scrap that, it’s spanish, just the weird part of spain

1 Like

Gali! Master of bad color schemes!

1 Like

but I wasn’t talking about the language, I was talking about the place

1 Like

We can do better.

9 Likes

Cough cough I believe that’s a bootleg Cough cough

1 Like

What no. It’s fresh, legit.

5 Likes

…

Carry on

1 Like

They’re just going to keep coming, aren’t they.

1 Like

Found on 4Chan.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a BIONICLE leak.

3 Likes