Fake BIONICLE Leaks

I find your lack of faith disturbing, young padawan.

And if you’re intentionally posting real leaks here… I did that on the first post. Old joke.

5 Likes

Guessing these are more fakes - surprising people made them so quickly after the new names;

Link to image

Link to image

Appears to be from Tumblr, though having difficulty tracking down the precise source

11 Likes

That is literally just 2015 Tahu with 2002 Tahu’s mask and 2010 Tahu’s sword.

8 Likes

Yeah, never said they were good leaks :stuck_out_tongue: Just shared them here because i’m surprised people are already making leaks trying to pass them off as the 2016 sets via using the names and stuff.

4 Likes

Fun fact: I’m part of this group on Facebook I was too lazy to get off of called “Bring Back BIONICLE,” and this lovely image was shown. People thought it was real.

14 Likes

Oh we know… Oh we know. [Reminisces of Tragic Board Posts]

1 Like

I made these lol. They actually got spread further than I anticipated, I guess the fanbase was extra gullible due to the whole return of bionicle thing :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s terrible!

Aw, C’mon, it isn’t that bad.

1 Like

Oh, and you think that THIS is any better??!

20 Likes

On the mystical island of Danny Nui, many fake leaks lived in harmony. That is, until Pit Brutaka decided to attack the fake Mata Nui set.
It is then that the island needed 6 fake Toa. Taka, Master of Light. Lewa and Pohatu, fake leaks. Pedau…I have no idea who or what Pedau is. That weird red Axonn looking freak of nature. And Voriki, Toa of being Purple. Together, these six fake heroes must bring light back to Danny Nui.

20 Likes

That is obviously fake. The set number is way too long, and there’s not much background.

2 Likes

Guis! Stahp h8ing! its a reel leek! I cant wate 4 tha releese off Dany Nooee! it luks su gud!
#/s

Does the box say “Mother Freckles”? As in this Freckles?

8 Likes

6 Likes

Ahh the nostalgia…

35 Likes

I remember seeing this. :stuck_out_tongue: That was for 2013, right? I remember that I didn’t follow the leaks for 2013 HF, so I wasn’t sure if it was real. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I first saw the 2013 HF sets when the finalized pictures got onto Brickset. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I first saw the HF Outlaws thing, I should have noticed the VOYA NUI FONT on the “package.” That is a big giveaway. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Fun fact, that was not ever intended to be passed off as legitimate by its creator. It was posted on Eurobricks in a topic about cool concepts for HF themes. To my knowledge, the creator now works at Lego.

-Mesonak

27 Likes

Mesonak giving useless info about Lego since 2010 (or whenever)

19 Likes

That’s actually interesting, Meso. The fact that he now works at Lego is quite ironic. :stuck_out_tongue:

~Daler

4 Likes

I wish that we could have that fake leak, just for the color scheme.

7 Likes