Fake BIONICLE Leaks

If we did get a good guy, he would have dark orange parts and Pohuta’s corrupt mask :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want that. :yum:

that’s a goog good guy

Lol that is halariosly fake.

1 Like

my brother was bored so he made this terrible but kind of cool fake leak

(galaoio io 4illl FTW)

9 Likes

Here’s a relatively new one:

Also slightly off topic here’s the actual finalized shelf-stacker from the 2015 leak.

25 Likes

How big do you think a store has to be to get one of those?

4 Likes

I’m not sure how big it has to be, cause my local Walmart that’s basically in the middle of nowhere has one of these.

It’s very bootleg, and the sets are essentially jammed into the shelves, but it’s one of those displays nonetheless.

2 Likes

Well at least its a mask.

7 Likes

Didn’t someone here on the boards make that?

That looks so cool! I’d love to see one in person. I gotta check Walmart…

That shelf stacker i’ve seen it everywhere in stores if you can remember there used to be a pod that would have a toa in it wellli found one of them as well with tahu in it it’s so cool

1 Like

Yes

Actually that thread is full of fake leaks at the moment.

4 Likes

Those are all fake, this is legit, this is the new Skull Samurai. COMING TO STORES IN 2010. Everyone get on board with the hype train.

15 Likes

i know one

the neckchir “leeks”

1 Like

Let’s not provoke people, alright?

4 Likes

Well they’re fake. at least in my mind

wasnt trying to provoke people.

1 Like

That IS provoking.

3 Likes

so disagreeing with people is provoking?

No.

Calling someone out for something, yes.

5 Likes

look if you don’t believe the leaks then keep it to yourself and stop continuously whining about how they are fake.

We currently have no way of knowing if these leaks are real or not but that’s no reason for you to continuously put up spam about how it is fake without any evidence to support your accusation.

for the sake of everyone please stop until you have something that can legitimately debunk this leak

3 Likes