Fake BIONICLE Leaks

good glad to hear it :smile:

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™m kinda miffed at Nekchir for making that whole 'I got the 2016 Bionicle ifo" stuff. but I have to applaud him, thatā€™s the best fake leak iā€™ve ever seen! But donā€™t do something like this ever again!

6 Likes

Oh, Iā€™m certain HE wonā€™t, but thereā€™ll always be some other ***** who will. We just need to be on the lookout for then.

some people just want to watch the world burnā€¦

and we canā€™t let them.

5 Likes

@Timeline15 Iā€™ll be more suspicious from now on, that was a newbie mistake for me :expressionless:!

1 Like

Iā€™m not very fond of leaks. I think I shouldnā€™t try to find leaks and be impatient anymore. Iā€™ll just be quietly playing with my summer 2015 sets until the 2016 sets arrive, thank you very much.

We should set up another topic for information leaks, because those are easier to fake than pics (which you can recognize as fakes. Now because of fake info poor Meso is having to clean up that topic.
But yes, if that wasnā€™t the finest fake leak thereā€™s ever been, then my username isnā€™t Barkel.

1 Like

ā€¦really? All he did was say ā€œI have leaksā€ and everyone just believed himā€¦

The Nekchir Incident was more a failure on the part of the community.

7 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s only legit when you think about it only for a bit. If you look at the bigger picture, some discrepancies can be noticed.

Sorry for saying this, but I donā€™t want anything on what unfortunately happened today to avoid backlash,

It was obvious from the beginning, tbh. Itā€™s pretty funny how people didnā€™t see the multiple warnings.

coughmydadworksatlegocough

Thereā€™s been so many fake 2016 leaks it isnā€™t funny.

Wait, so they were fake?

I guess you didnā€™t hear, but yeah, they were totally fake. He was just messing with the community.

DANG IT! I had my hopes up!

I need to let some guys know. now I feel like a moron.

To be fair, I donā€™t HAVE to. I could just close it or make a new topic. Iā€™m doing it out of principle. :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. YOU GUYS TALKED SO MUCH OVER THE LAST COUPLE DAYS MAAAAN

-Mesonak

15 Likes

Make Eljay clean it up.
/s

Of course we talk we are in the TTV fandom

Yes, they were.

Nice eye, VP.

2 Likes

Ya, I guess. The problem was though he had people backing him up and went about it all as though he did have the catalog, and it was for various themes etcā€¦ I think there was one thing that pretty much spelled fake and I ignored it, the Mask of Control having letters indented onto it.
A. How would he know it was indented, itā€™d be realy obscure.
B. The animations show the MoC with itā€™s symbols, why wouldnā€™t they show the MoCr if it had any?