Favorite Anime?

Haven’t, it just doesn’t seem like the kind of anime I like. I may try it one day, however.

I FINALLY got around to watching JoJo’s bizzare adventure. I’ve only watched one episode so far, so I have no idea what I’m in for.

1 Like

It starts out somewhat slow, but around ep. 100 (aka Alabasta Arc) it gets really exciting, and awesome

1 Like

One punch man(it’s the only one I watch)

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gurren Lagann
Chobits
Naruto
-----To watch list----
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
Cowboy Bebop

Also, just curious, why do you guys like One Punch Man? I personally didn’t enjoy it much, other than Saitama’s real fights, the only time the joke worked, and when he sacrificed himself for the better of others. I understand that it’s a parody based show, but it really only had the one joke across however many episodes it had.

1 Like

Saitama, despite ■■■■ near being a god, just saves people for fun and wants cheap supermarket deals. The fights aren’t why you watch One-Punch. You watch them to watch a Superman-like character be as incompotent as Hercule Satan.
There’s also the fact that One-Punch has some of the best animation in an animated series. But saying that animation makes/breaks a series is like saying that graphics are all a game should be judged on.

2 Likes

All of y’all need to see this movie, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
http://www.funimation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/002t_poster_vol.2_çƒèCê≥çœ.jpg-670x1024.jpg

Also, I’ve been told I look like a lovechild of the two male characters. I can see that.

Also, all 4 of Satoshi Kon’s films (Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress, Tokyo Godfathers, and Paprika) They’re all great movies.

He died at a young age from cancer in 2010, while he was working on a movie that never saw the light of day called Dream Machine. It looked fantastic.

Currently, another filmmaker is working on finishing the movie for him. It is taking quite some time, given that he wants it to live up to Kon’s previous works. I do hope this sees itself through.

1 Like

@Toa_Ketros, add Getter Robo armageddon to that list :wink:

I didn’t watch it for fights, I watched it because I’s heard it was a pretty good comedy, and the fights where the only time anything stood out to me personally.

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Fairy Tail (even though netflix has only got the first season)
Gurren Lagann
Ushio and Tora (need to get watching it)
and one I want to watch
Lupin III

Dragonball Z
Dragonball
Soul Eater
Bee Movie
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 (I didn’t see Brotherhood yet)
Dragonball Super
Dragonball GT /s
SAO
SAO II
Death Note

One of these Things is not like the Other

Is it Dragon Ball Z?

my Favorites are

• Bobobobo-bo bo-bobo
  • Code Geass,
  • all of the Yu-Gi-Oh shows
  • Bleach
  • Death Note
  • Digimon (only the original and tamers haven’t watched the others)
  • Sword Art Online (Mainly the first arc while ALO was meh)
  • The Seven Deadly Sins
  • Fairy Tail

I will add more when I watch more but not Full Metal Alchemist since it went too far for me the Chimera episode

2 Likes

So my friend got me into JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure…You have her to blame for all the references I shall make.

Started watching kiznaiver and samurai champloo. Enjoying both.

So how are liking it? Also what are your theories?

I’m loving it. As for theories, well, I’m not a theory guy.

How far are you in JJBA? Asking so I don’t accidentally spoil anything.

Episode 18.