Favorite BIONICLE Villain

Who or what were you favorite BIONICLE villains? Was it the narcissistic and powerful Makuta Teridax, or the countless Bohrok swarms?
My personal favorite were the Vahki and Krika

6 Likes

Barraki along with their entire year are my favorite anything from Bionicle…

8 Likes

Moving to BIONICLE.

My favorite villain would have to be Icarax. Don’t ask why because I don’t know either.

2 Likes

Mine HAVE to be the Piraka. Who would have thought of Gangsters as villains for BIONICLE?

2 Likes

Teridax. Not only is he my favorite Bionicle villain, he’s by far my favorite villain overall.

4 Likes

While the Piraka are my favorite- The Rahkshi still hold up to this day IMO.

1 Like

Krika.

If we are talking about set waves then Rahi because they were the most unique, the polar opposite of clone sets.

7 Likes

I loved the Piraka’s “interesting” team dynamic, their unique personalities and powers, their ruthless demeanor, and their comical disdain for one and other. My favourites would have to be Thok or Zaktan.

6 Likes

Mine was definitely Empire Tuyet.

'cause, honestly

Most MU villains kinda sucked.

3 Likes

Vezon and Teridax

I really do enjoy the Barraki on so many levels.
I love the sea creature theme.
They were the sets that pulled me back into Bionicle.
They are the most diverse wave of canister sets we ever got in Gen 1.
The concept that they were once warlords was unexpected, but enjoyed.
I wish they had more time to show off themselves.

5 Likes

I like the look of Vamprah, but my favorites are all the Barraki. Maybe not so much Mantax, but still.

Vezon, Nocturn, and Hydraxon. Yeah, Hydraxon isn’t really “evil,” but he did antagonize the Toa, so he counts.

BOHROKBOHROKBOHROKBOHROK

I so like the Bohrok. But I also really liked the Skrall (not as they are in TLR).

Argh. I don’t like choosing favorites.

1 Like

Krika and Mutran.

Vezon and Teridax. Vezon is the best running joke of Bionicle (I hope he and his walking dimensional gateway powers get into new Bionicle). Teridax has to be one of the most original, dynamic, intelligent, and successful villains of all time, not just in Bionicle, but any work of literature.

3 Likes

Teridax and Sahmad. Teri for the reasons stated above, Sahmad because he was kinda forced into the role of a villain. Sahmad did nothing wrong, but the villages shunned him, so he found a way to survive.

That, and he kinda helped defeat Annona, so, he’s also a hero.

2 Likes

The shadowed one for sure. Although I don’t really consider him a “villain” he was an enemy of the order.

3 Likes

Vezon is definitely up there, along with the rahkshi. Vezon is basically Joker in BIONICLE, and the rahkshi are just a very cool concept and I felt they were really well executed.

3 Likes

Krika. If not Krika, Vezon.