Favorite BIONICLE Villain

My favorite is Krika.
Also it can be in any year.

1 Like

Terry all the way

2 Likes

Your reason.
My reason is that if Krika had been a rogue makuta, he could have become something like a toa.

Kojol was pretty cool in the story, despite never getting a canon appearance as a set

1 Like

Definitely Krika. I loved his set and powers, and he’s the only Makuta that I can remember acting at all sympathetically. Like @BruceMeltdown said, it would’ve been cool to have seen him work with the Toa.

1 Like

Best set or best character? For me, my favorite character is Teridax of course, while my favorite Makuta set would probably have to be Vampra.

Both best set and character.

1 Like

The Makuta of Metru Nui for both. He may be the most successful villain in all of fiction (sets out to take over the universe–ACTUALLY DOES), and he is visually very compelling. Even when placed next to SWC Vader, he still looks like he’s ready to kick mask.

You mean Teridax.

I always thought Melding Teridax was cool. He was stoic and had a war hammer, which instantly won me over. Edit: Since this is in the favorite villain topic now, I’ll say Nidhiki, because his story was kind of tragic.

Not a bad choice.

I’d have to go with Krika. I enjoyed how he’d rebel against Teridax in the small ways and how he actually had some level of respect for the Toa Nuva. I was just fond of his character.

Yeah, Krika had a interesting character, but I always thought Grast was really interesting, what with his blind devotion to the Plan and somewhat crazy personality.

~W12~

1 Like

Well, yeah, but I like to refer to him as the Makuta. Obviously I can’t do this in a discussion where other Makuta might come up, so occasionally I’ll refer to him as The Makuta of Metru Nui, like how’s he referred to on BS01.

gorast is a shemale my dude

2 Likes

This is actually my favorite reply on this website.

you know how
you look back on things you’ve done in the past
and you can’t help but
wince
this is me rn

i still enjoy and appreciate farshtey’s beard

2 Likes

@Shaymin36 cool nice to see other Icarax fans out there

@Stuubh great another Vamprah fan

Edited for Double Post - Waj

My favorite Bionicle Villain in G1 is Vezon, because he’s crazy clone of Vezok, and my favorite Bionicle Villain in G2 is Kulta the Skull Grinder, never thought that a undead pirate commander can defeated the Toa with the Mask of Creation and got the defeated by Ekimu at the same time, crazy right?

My pick would have to be the Piraka due to both their intimidating looks and their intimidating personas