Favorite BIONICLE Villain

Story/character wise: Teridax and Vezon. And Brutaka even though he’s only a former villain.
Set appearance-wise: Rahkshi and Bohrok. And Krika. And Nidhiki. And Skrall.

1 Like

#THE MIGHTY TUMA

/s

4 Likes

I really liked the Rahkshi, they’re pretty sick.

1 Like

In all seriousness, my favorite BIONICLE villain is Greg Farshtey.
Why him? He made love un-canon.
Still love his beard though…
But he ruined my relationship with Macku…
Yep. He’s evil.

11 Likes

I think you and I have two different meanings of the phrase “in all seriousness”

4 Likes

A little elaboration on this. I like Krika because he had a little sense of honor. He tried to give the toa a chance to run away and escape Karda Nui. He knew the plan and he knew Teridax. He was going to die no matter which side he joined. The only thing that kept him allied with the brotherhood was the fact his death would have been a more horrible one if he didn’t. Also set design.

7 Likes

I came here only to say what you have. Krika knocks Teridax out of the water any day of the week.

3 Likes

While I too like Krika better than Teridax… I disagree that he’s driven by honor. It was stated somewhere that he was acting out of self-preservation (because he knew he’d die if Teridax’s plan was completed, and because of the Makuta’s fatal flaw), which to be fair is still a better goal than Teridax’s on the moral scale.

7 Likes

Who’s trerdiax?

/s

4 Likes

Krika isn’t driven by honor.
Krika was driven by envy.

2 Likes

I think it depends which source you use. I personally prefer the honor interpretation, with a slight hint of envy to boost it.

2 Likes

Envy? No, that was a very minor factor, if one at all… and besides, if envy was the main factor, it’d sort of be virtuous, since he’d be striving to be like the heroes… regardless, he was driven by self-preservation.

3 Likes

Wasn’t the whole thing about Makuta that they envied the Toa? I don’t think that was specific to Krika.

Got a source on that? The Makuta Flaw was hubris and arrogance, not envy.

I think Krika needs his own topic…

3 Likes

He does.

4 Likes

Tuyet was a great villain, even if she didn’t get the spotlight in the main story. I don’t know what it is, but I love it when a character who is usually good turns out to be the evil mind behind it all. Her character made “The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet” my favorite Bionicle short story. It’s too bad no one talks about her… except for me ._.

4 Likes

I’m gonna include her in a fan project, or maybe just a fan fiction.

2 Likes

I don’t think she existed in any story

2 Likes

Stupid autocorrect. Please read the original post >:/