Favorite BIONICLE Villain

You seem to have missed the fact that I liked your post
I did indeed read it, find it agreeable, and show my appreciation, despite also making a stupid wisecrack at the expense of your literacy

1 Like

Your autocorrect knows that Mactootie(Tutee for short) is the best villain in bionicle.

4 Likes

I like Roodaka’s character. I feel like she’s not sexist at all- in fact, she proves that a woman can rise up and become the ruling power of an army. She reminds me of the Chinese empress Cixi, who was a terrible person, but still was one of the only real female “villains” in history.
Makuta Teridax, I suppose? A bit clique, but still…

2 Likes

Bad Guy 2006.

8 Likes

It was implied that it all was fave villain besides him, because nothing compares to him.
/s

2 Likes

The big fella, with horns like a stag

12 Likes

Sole- gun shot

Probably the Vakhi, one of my first sets was the blue one (I have no idea what they’re called)

Karzahni was a pretty mean dude.

Mutran always fascinated me.

I found the Mutran Chronicles to be my favorite of the serials that I can actually remember.

All will bow before the mighty Tuba.

1 Like

Umarak and Rahkshi

Can I have multiple faves? If so ,and in no specific order, Krika, Zaktan, Takadox, and Umarak and VEZON MY INSANE LITTLE NUGGET OF INSANITY!

GEN 1 = The Bohrok
GEN 2 = Umarak

Need I say more?

3 Likes

Best Beronkes villians are the best. Teridacks has nothing on the Bad guys.

2 Likes

My favourite BIONICLE villains were the Piraka. They were the first team of more than two villains with personalities and their personalities were memorable. Their tenuous relationship with one another due to their treacherous nature was entertaining. They were neat looking sets with fun action features too. I’m almost sad that I never was able to get more than one as I became a BIONICLE fan a year after they were released.

Piraka.
By virtue of them being gangsters.

The Vahki.When I was a kid,they were the first thing I saw before getting into Bionicle.They had an interesting presence and were sadly underwhelming in the story,given their potential for action and slight horror.In retrospective,they were: mechanical law enforcers on a huge island mostly covered by technology heavy cities.Basically morally confusing Robocops (but much cooler in appearance).

1 Like

Skrall and the bohrok, arrgh
clean it all it must be cleaned``
clean it all it must be cleaned
but i like the skrall because they remind me of gladiators and tuma is epic or bad

My favorite is Krika.
Also it can be in any year.

1 Like