Favorite books you have ever read?

What are the best fictions you have ever read?

Mine would possibly be The Hobbit. Simply an awesome book. Another close contender would be some of the Sherlock Holmes books.

8 Likes

Well, this is a tough one. I don’t like picking favorite books… I get so attached to the characters and the books are so different that it just feels… unfair to pick one…

Nevertheless! I accept your challenge! The best book I have ever read, for the purposes of this topic, would have to be the Star Wars Republic Commando series. I love them to death and beyond. Just like the Sherlock Holmes books, the Harry Potter books and oh Mata Nui I need to stop reading so many good books…

3 Likes

Very true. It’s hard to pick a favorite book, movie, etc. Like I said, not 100% sure myself. Hobbit and Holmes are simply contenders.

And I’m probably one of the only kids in America never to have read a single Harry Potter book :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I changed the title to favorite “books”, so people can choose multiple favorites.

I really liked a lot of Dragonlance books. So far I’ve read the Twins series, the Chronicles Series, and the War of the Souls series. That last one was less good than the others.

The Heir series was pretty good.

Two from my childhood that I’ve always loved were Deltoran Quest and Animorphs. In that vein, Everworld was great too.

Fullmetal Alchemist, if that counts.

My favorite book…I’d have to say Dante’s Inferno.

I read way too much so i can’t pick.

@BioRaiders532 The republic Commandos series is so in accurate on training and stuff though. (or at least after we saw clone wars stuff and its now been decanonized.)

1 Like

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

6 Likes

I agree with Aquaman.

The Maze Runner series was amazing. The twists and turns made it quite a roller coaster of a book.

1 Like

[quote=“ToaVuhii, post:10, topic:3269, full:true”]
The twists and turns [/quote]

Get out.

1 Like

I would, if there were a door. I swear, this place is so confusing. Almost like a giant puzzle.

1 Like

And people wonder why we call you the Eljay of our group.

Oh, by the way, you’re fired.

I don’t think you have the right to do that, good sir. It’s quite a subject to grieve over, isn’t it?

1 Like

The Ender’s Game/Ender’s Shadow series!

1 Like

Hate That Cat, by Sharon Creech. If you’ve never read it, well, don’t judge it by its cover; it may look boring, but it isn’t. Or maybe Star Wars: X-Wing: Starfighters of Adumar.

I’m probably the only one here who’s heard of it, but the S.P.Q.R. series is pretty good.

also Keys to the Kingdom, LotR, Chronicles of Narnia, the Beyonders trilogy, and anything by Rick Riordan or Eion Colfer.

also theres this obscure guy whose name is Greg Farshtey. you’ve probably never heard of him.

4 Likes

Who’s he? Is he someone there was a book about or something, like the new Michael Vey series (I was just reading that)?

Yeeeees.

His work does have some inconsistencies with actual mythology, but they are ver good books.

Oh yeah, read these too, really liked them.