Favorite hero(s)

I would say Surge.
Because he looks cool.

2 Likes

Probably Stormer, I liked how he was almost always (unless I forget) being cool despite the situation. Kinda typical veteran leader though, but I guess thatā€™s why I like him.

1 Like

Per Slime, my favorite hero in concept was Surge. In execution Stringer was probably the best.

4 Likes

Surge and Breeze were always okay. Surge was the best in terms of character development (that is, he utilized as much of it as possible and still turned out okay) and Breeze was always the most resourceful member of the team. She always knew how to get out of situations with the least damage possible; at least she tried in IFB.

2 Likes

Stringer. I loved his color schemes, the Black and Orange then the Black and Trans Blue, and I his sets were always on point. To be honest, his 1.0 and 3.0 forms portray bulkiness better than Bulk does. And considering his Breakout blaster was a nice change from the standard blaster all the other heroes had, I reaaaallllly wish I had picked him up for myself when he was out. Plus he wasnā€™t annoying in the episodes.

2 Likes

Von Ness. That is all.

1 Like

Mine would have to be Stormer. He just leaves a great hardcore impression in the entire video series (I still donā€™t get why he wasnā€™t in charge during the Brain Attack). However, Nex is a close second.

1 Like

My favorite was that guy with the wings on his arms, what was his name again? Jet Rock-something?

10 Likes

I liked Breez for no other reason save she was a green set, which are the ones I tend to collect.

1 Like

Nex was cool in 2.0. Stringer was cool. Surge was cool.
I oddly enough liked Rockaā€™s sets.
Stormer was really cool, except his name was Preston. Seriously, that name is soā€¦ dorky. Nerdy. Dweeby. I donā€™t think nerdā€™s an insult, but prestonā€™s an awful name.

1 Like

I for one find this highly subjective.

Since Heroes donā€™t have power armor yet Iā€™ll just say Furno cuz heā€™s Fireā€™ 'n such.

1 Like

Von Ness

^Best Hero Factory hero ever. Totally doesnā€™t become evil.

1 Like

None, from a story point of view. Stormer usually was one of the best looking set wise.

1 Like

Never followed the story but from a design perspective I thought in the first wave Stringer looked the best and in the subsequent waves and the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  to ccbs evo was visually my favorite. Somethin about when Lego uses yellow and Keet orange on their color schemes, I love it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always liked Stormer, because heā€™s the most relate-able out of the heroes, for me. I enjoy that he keeps the morals of the Hero Factory with him, and that he keeps his team in line. Heā€™s not going to let them slip, which I can always appreciate.

1 Like

Evo is my favorite mostly cause he was my first ccbs set

2 Likes

Either Bulk or Stringer. What sets they did get where pretty good, but theyā€™re also the least represented in the entire line.

1 Like

Furnoā€¦

1 Like

I liked stringer stormer and surge, and villains,i liked toxic creepaā€¦

1 Like

Stormer. Evo was fun too though.

1 Like