Favorite Matoran Type

I like the Tohunga because they were very small and very customizable.

1 Like

Do the Protectors count?

2 Likes

No

post must be five characters

2 Likes

Mahritoran they are like Toa Mata without gearboxes

There is a reason why all other builds before the Metru ones are considered downgrades in lore, just saying…so Ill go with 2004 version.

2003 materna. They take the mctoran design and give even more personality. And they can wave hi!

1 Like

I would have to say the 2003 Matoran are the best matoran LEGO released for G1. There are other matoran types that try to surpass these, but nothing surpassed the innovation and satisfying design of these guys. With a clever design to add the classic gear function into such small characters, how could you?

1 Like

im with ether the matoran of voya nui or 2007 matoran not really sure:mask:

1 Like

The 2003 Matoran are easily the best ones made.

1 Like

I like the Voyatoran best because their builds are unique. They’re very small and compact as well.

3 Likes

Protectors. If they don’t count, Metrutoran because they have EEEEEYES!!!

av matoran

Probably protectors, but if they don’t count, the only other matoran I have are Av Matoran.

i got gukko and jaller but it is my only matoran other than 2 agori and nuhrii

I hate the Mctoran the metrutoran is ok but the voyatoran is quite unique because it has no cloned sets and the designs vary on each matoran

Really? I like the tohunga also call them tohunga it’s not like it is lego using the term

The Mahritoran are the peak of the different Matoran builds.

1 Like

Metru Matoran.

Metrutoran.

Mctoran because of what they represent. McDonald’s puts crappy toys based off of things popular at the time. The Mctoran are a testament to how popular Bionicle once was