Take it easy on @TheMatoroMovement.
Matoro wants no trouble.
That’s all.

2 Likes

Neither did the people he started an argument with

1 Like

There was no argument. Chill dude.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta say that my favorite matoran was Velika. Being a frickin gREAT BEING LIKE WTF THATS AWESOME

4 Likes

Technically that means he’s not a Matoran

2 Likes

well I don’t care hes a little brown stone guy with shovel hands that tURNS OUT TO BE A FRICKIN GOD

2 Likes

Don is my favorite Matoran.

I know he was useless but still.

16 Likes

less god, more, forerunners from halo(unless 343i changed that too…)

5 Likes

If Don wasn’t there to sound the alarm, who knows what danger Ta-Koro could’ve been in?!

3 Likes

If Tahu had actually used his elemental powers, then Ta-Koro would have never been in danger.

1 Like

he sounded the alarm what more do you want

Ta-Koro was still destroyed. He did his job, sure, but it was futile.

3 Likes

Perhaps but if he hadn’t sounded the alarm who knows how many Ta-matoran would have sank into the lava with the Koro. Don for future Toa leader!

2 Likes

Taipu, but with the Ruru, like in MNOG. I always thought that the Ruru was a better fit to his personality than the Pakari, you know? Like the Ruru conveys more of the innocence behind the mask that matches Taipu’s dumb but strong and sweet characterization, especially when you consider the fact that his best friend and fellow Toa reject, Onepu, also has a Pakari. I’m also a big fan of Kapura and, of Sing Song Sanso. All the Le-Matoran are great, especially MLG Tamaru.

3 Likes

Kapura’s my favourite. He’s amusing, mysterious, has a unique personality, and -
he’s learnt the secret art of travelling quickly by moving slowly.

2 Likes

Taipu!

2 Likes

I really wish that Kapura had gotten more screen time. I know that Greg said he didn’t understand his ability which was part of the reason he didn’t show up more but I always really enjoyed his semi-insane ramblings. Like a Vezon for the early years of bionicle(or are we calling it bonkle now?).

Hey, Matoro. Try not to make jokes and such when wondering who a character is. I’m deleting your post because it’s basically spam. Perhaps ask the question in a more well-thought-out way?

2 Likes

@Chronicler well my good friend @TheGreatBeing i would be delighted to be informed of this wonderful matoran. How about know, trying to take my memes shame shame

Right, but memes like that can be considered spam, especially by a lot of other members of the community.

3 Likes