so I started watching “Vikings”, and holy crap, the theme is amazing

First 4 seconds aren’t part of it.

Nostalgia trip: Engaged!

2 Likes

Best way to start a new era, a new hero, a new legend from zero

BLAAAAAAADE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAVE~

Nice Doctor Who ripoff

Dat jazz music tho

Any of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure openings.

1 Like

it has got hooked to me

Both Christopher Franke and Bear Mccreary both did phenomenal work on Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica, respectively.

I haz arrived

Maybe I’m done.

1 Like

I know it’s already been posted, but this one is so good

It’s really creepy at 0.5 speed. Like a an evil clown carnival or something.

This is the only Transformers show I ever really watched. don’t hurt me It was good though. Probably. It’s been like, eight years…

Fun fact: When I was little, I thought they were saying “Morthin meets the eye” Like “more than” was one word, and I thought Morthin and The Eye were characters I hadn’t heard of yet, and that they were going to meet. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Ben 10 reboot looks awful, but if it uses or remixes this theme I can respect it. :stuck_out_tongue:

This one was kind of a guilty pleasure of mine… I haven’t seen it in years, but the theme song’s been lurking in my head ever since. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody talks about this one anymore. Do you guys remember Being Ian?

I don’t need context for this next one, do I?

This show was definitely strange, but I remember some of the villains being really interesting and fleshed out characters. I’ll have to revisit it.

Why do weird shows get such great themes?

Can we get this one back, please? actually it’d be really dumbed down and kiddie, leave it alone

I’d say this theme’s okay, but I’m super nostalgia blind, so here you go:

1 Like

I am in love with this theme
it is equal to Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

1 Like

The Invader Zim theme kills me every time from nostalgia.

1 Like

Ayy you’re a Stargate fan! Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Yup, SG1 was one of my dad’s and my favorite shows!

1 Like

Neat! I only discovered it last year, but I’ve watched the whole franchise now.* XD If ya wanna talk about it more, there’s an ancient (ha) topic that could use some love:

So either most of these shows here are from the past decade or they were not shown in Germany, because most of them I haven’t even heard of.

This made me wonder… How is it in reverse?

Does anyone of you actually know Tabaluga, for example? (One of my favorite shows when I was a kid) Because there apparently exists an English intro:

Although the German one is much better in my opinion:

Or Vicky the Viking - which seems to have been a mostly German/Austrain/Japanese thing, but also has an English intro (although I was only able to find a fragment):

German one for comparison:

…good stuff. I miss those days.