Favourite Movie/Game Soundtrack

Games: Skyrim, Minecraft’s Creative mode, BIONICLE Heroes, BIONICLE: The Game, StarCraft and StarCraft II, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm…

Movies: Star Wars, Alien 1-2, Marvel movies in general…

1 Like

Movies: Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, Gladiator. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

Games: MNOG 1 & 2, Legend of Zelda (Especially OoT), FIre Emblem, almost anything from Final Fantasy. Age of Empires

I’m going to throw in some TV shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Batman; TAS, Death Note, Fate/Zero, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. To name one ost in particular. I love Van Kliess’ theme from Generator Rex.

1 Like

Games

• Tekken Tag Tournament, and Tekken 2
  • Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
  • Crash Bandicoot 2, 3, CTR, and Twinsanity
  • Shadow of the Colossus
  • Sonic Adventure 2
    Movies
  • Star Wars
  • Lord of the RIngs
  • Most Godzilla films (Gojira included)
  • Gundam Wing Endless Waltz

Star wars
Lord of The Rings
Narnia (I actually think the soundtracks for all three movies are very underrated)
Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl as well as Dead Man’s Chest
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone
And a few tracks here and there from other soundtracks I don’t listen to a whole lot but still like such as The Incredibles, or King Arthur Legend of the Sword.

1 Like

ori an the blind forest
undertale (duh)
some minecraft music disks mellohi, cat, far, chirp, stal
shovel knight
basically lots of popular indie game music

One of my favorite game soundtracks.

I don’t know if I have a favorite movie soundtrack

As of today, I own two soundtracks on CD: TRON: Legacy, and Thor: Ragnarok. Both for their fusion of orchestral and electronic.

Also, the LEGO Island soundtrack is still a great soundtrack.

2 Likes

My favorite one as of late is the Dragalia Lost Soundtrack. It might be a mobile game but it sure has some bops.

My current favorite track is

Professor Layton. And Hollow Knight (though I haven’t played it).