Faylen, the Wood Archer

Well really my only complaint is…oh wait…she’s supposed to be that skinny? Okay.

Anyways: I like the build and I like the color scheme. She definitely has that forest look and I think that bow is really neat. A very good MOC indeed.

I have to remember to add in that line sins people love to complain that the waist either is to thin and if you make a bulky looking female Bionicle they complain that it is to think and unreal, man cant please every one I guess.

Really nice, the bow looks beautiful, and the photography is great.

hey it’s you

I actually like the waist, my favorite part about the moc has to be the spikes on the back, reminds me of drift from TF4, I like the moc overall, and the bow is really cool

@Asriel Yep, it’s me. :stuck_out_tongue:
@Brunamal Thank you!

Great MOC. I love the upper arms and that hands. Really innovative designs there.

Thank you!

1 Like

What a nice feminine build for a MOC, and the use of the claw piece is just perfect.

@TeslaEffect Thanks!
@Stuubh Thank you! I actually had the idea for the bow before I event built the moc. So I guess you could say she was made to wield it.

1 Like

Fantastic looking figure. The bow is pretty simple, but looks surprisingly really good. Nice job

I like the look of the use of the Ben 10 arm pieces