I am sorry. Can you make it so that I make a memorial /s

1 Like

he was so young!

1 Like

I was literally Sombra from Overwatch. Emphasis on WAS

THE IRONY OF US STILL ENDING UP WITH A THREE-WAY DEATH. UGGGGGGGH

*4 way, but one was mafia.

1 Like

You mean four way. You outdid what we could have done.

True, but I mean innocent. If LTV, Ace, and I stuck with our votes, we’d have died innocent

Come on @Omega_Tahu!

I worked so hard to prove my innocence and then some stupid special role kills me.

Holy insanity, Batman.

Hate to tell you this buddy, but uh… Mafia is never ‘fair’. Ever. If it was, all the Mafia would be lynched night one, the special roles would be fulfilled instantaneously, and you would still be angry.

2 Likes

Well, good point. At least I went out with a bang… Or really, in a flame…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks like I missed a lot.

Let’s try to avoid ties in the future.

Yeah, that ended up being rather destructive.

I also kinda called Ghidora’s special role, I guess.

Another note: OT very specifically mentioned the red color scheme of the firehouse and ax handles. Whether it was Ace or LTV, whoever actually did this had some sort of association with that fire house.

#Night 3

@jayzor17 was closing up his shop incense shop, and had gone into the back room to retrieve his briefcase, when the front door opened and shut. He heard heavy footsteps walk towards the desk, and walked out. “I’m sorry, the stor-” This was about where the heavy metal object connected with his head, knocking him onto his briefcase. The killer brought down the metal object onto the victim again and again, until all that remained was a bloody corpse.

@jayzor17, Villager, Number 144

Suspects:

@Ace: Couldn’t go to work today because of the previous night’s events scarred him a bit.
@LTVmocs: Sold @jayzor17 some materials to install something. Once again claimed to be at home, listening to some music
@Sonus: Closed up shop around the same time as @jayzor17. Claimed that everyone closes up shop around this time if not earlier
@Shadowrockboy190: Ended up taking over Leoxander’s shop, but still goes to @Sonus’ shop often to talk and look around

In other news, nobody woke up drenched in a strange liquid

50 minutes late…

I had a feeling this would happen…

1 Like

Come on. Either @Ace or @LTVmocs was the culprit, and I think LTV’s already gotten away from us one times too many.

I HEARBY CONDEMN @LTVmocs

@Omega_Tahu Can we have a ghost PM now?

@Omega_Tahu also, sorry for my rage post earlier. That was stupid of me.

But I wanted to die last round so… Why would mafia want to die in a three-way tie?

I second this.

Maybe in a bit.

Don’t sweat it. I don’t really care that much anyways.

1 Like

This line should be our main focus for determining who killed Jayzor.

Not much to say about this other than it’s possible. it maybe worth noting that MataNui was the first to vote for Ace last round. I’d suggest re-examining last night’s events closely.[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:198, topic:37189”]
@LTVmocs: Sold @jayzor17 some materials to install something. Once again claimed to be at home, listening to some music
[/quote]

One of the “materials” could easily be the metal object used to kill Jayzor.[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:198, topic:37189”]
@Sonus: Closed up shop around the same time as @jayzor17. Claimed that everyone closes up shop around this time if not earlier
[/quote]

Not much I can say about this either. I guess it’s possible that I closed shop early. Freeing myself up to visit Jayzor. It may be worth noting that I alone went after MataNui on the first night. [quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:198, topic:37189”]
@Shadowrockboy190: Ended up taking over Leoxander’s shop, but still goes to @Sonus’ shop often to talk and look around
[/quote]
This is basically a reiteration of Shadow’s line from the first night. The description of the metal object has been left vague. Maybe implying that Shadow used his knife skills this time around, but I think the “materials” for installation of something (Could be a hammer, screwdriver, etc.) mentioned earlier are more likely to have been the metal object used. Anyone however could have walked into Jayzor’s store and used them. Only LTV would expect and could plan for them to be there. Assuming that’s what was used to kill Jayzor.

1 Like