Fibonacci Mafia: 1 1 2 3 5 8...

It’s definitely not @Sonus, he was proven innocent in that genocide thing.

@Willess12 seems a bit suspicious, but I doubt it’s him. Unless these weapons include poisons too?

As for me, I only sell the stuff. Sure, I have ready access to it, but would I really be that dumb?

So Obviously, my vote is for @YEE, he could stolen @Sonus’s poison dagger, maybe used the poison from there on Vladin. Even if he didn’t use the dagger he could have gotten from somewhere else.

Just want to point out that the suspects are chosen randomly (except the actual perp, of course) so there can be more than one mafian on a suspect list.
That said, Sonus seems too obvious. Someone could’ve planted the poisoned knife in his bag or whatever he has.

I mean, the dagger’s missing, so either Sonus really wanted his dagger back or the perp obviously used it. In fact, that pretty much proves it isn’t you – you had potions, yes, but not poisoned daggers.
And where does Yee take combat lessons? At Sonus’s shop. So while he’s there, he slips a poisoned knife into Sonus’s bag. Or even if it wasn’t planted, Yee finds out that he has one.

My vote is for @Yee as well.

~W12~

1 Like

Votes:

@YEE: @DannyBoyy, @Willess12
@Willess12: @Shadowrockboy190

Yet to vote: @YEE, @Ace, @BioKnight, @Sonus

3/7 of votes have been cast.

I have something to say.

I will hunt you!

I can understand why you eliminated me from the story. I wasn’t that active.

I’m voting for @yee

Votes:

@YEE: @DannyBoyy, @Willess12 @BioKnight, @Sonus
@Willess12: @Shadowrockboy190, @YEE

Yet to vote: @Ace

6/7 of votes have been cast.

Come on guys, discussion. It’s fun to read.

Can’t really add much. I agree with Willess.

My vote goes to @YEE

Well, sorry I’m late. My vote goes to @Willess12

2 Hours left

Who will win the day? Villagers? Or mafia?

Time to start writing up Death Scene

Remaining people: @DannyBoyy, @Willess12, @BioKnight, @Sonus, @Shadowrockboy190, @YEE, @Ace, since we now have about a hour left, do you want me to just end the day now?

1 Like

Go ahead.

Let’s get it over with.

Ok then, I doubt anyone was planning to change votes anywas

#Day 5

It was the final day. 7 Remained. Now it will become 6.

The Villagers grabbed @YEE, who was repeating the same phrase over and over out of shock

Yeeeee, Yeeeee, Yeeeee, Yeeeee…

They threw the shocked @YEE into the machine, which then computed his number

@YEE, Villager, Number 34

The remaining villagers now knew that they were doomed, and they decided to have one last toast to life before night fell. @DannyBoyy filled up their glasses, and they all downed their drink. All at once, the villagers eyes grew wide at the vile taste of poison. @DannyBoyy started laughing. @Willess12 soon joined in, and the door opened and closed, and the last mafian walked in.

@DannyBoyy, @Willess12, @Ace, Mafia, Numbers: 5.433827… 6.93247589… 1.73205…

@Sonus, @Shadowrockboy190, @BioKnight, Villagers, Numbers: 1, 5, 21

Now, game is over, and Mafia won. I will now do a post game analysis of my posts, and you can comment on if I made the hints too subtle or if you were just blind.

Night 1
So, tbh, I didn’t really expect you to get this one, as it was more of a base for later things. I wanted to develope the Fast Learner thing later on. Unfortunately, the Pyromaniac ended that dream rather abruptly.

However, I didn’t make it impossible, it was just a rather long stretch. Basically, the train of thought would’ve been something along:

• @Sonus’ shop dealt with close combat weapons, and specialized in melee combat when compared to throwing knives

• It wasn’t likely to be @Sonus or @Zero, as they both have motives, and motives are usually a false herring

• that would narrow it down to @Shadowrockboy190 or @MataNuiNuva. This is where some really far stretching would be involved, and it would be that by hanging around Sonus’ shop, @MataNuiNuva picked up how to wield a knife or dagger, and then would kill @Leoxander.

• Why it wouldn’t be @Shadowrockboy190, I don’t know

[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:42, topic:37189, full:true”]
    Day 1

Final Votes:

@Zero: 6@Sonus: 1@MataNuiNuva: 1

The numbers gathered in the middle of the town square, in front of the 2 blade stores, with near opposite styles in combat. They laid down Leo’s body and pulled out the knives sticking haphazardly out of his back. The mob then turned to the culprit, which was tied up and on the floor. “You dirty murderer, we’ll kill you dead.” @Zero was then sent to the Number Reader Machine. It read his number while slowly crushing him. The numbers watched the screen of the machine as @Zero’s dying screams were heard. When the screams finished, the answer appeared:

@Zero, villager, Number 3

A great sigh of disappointment swept the square, but hidden in those sighs were secret smiles, as the mafia celebrated their victory.
[/quote]

Day 1

This is where I sorta cleared up Night 1, and I thought I made it too obvious:

• I pointed out how the stores had opposite combat styles, 1 ranged, 1 melee
  • I pointed out how the knives in his back were at random angles, meaning it couldn’t have been thrown
  • This was mainly in response to some assumptions in the wrong direction, like @MataNuiNuva saying it’d take Olympic skill to hit the spine three times in a row.

In retrospect, I might’ve not made it as obvious as I believe

Night 2

So, here was where I actually tried to pin the suspect down by planting quite a few subtle hints. However, the night quickly devolved into a gang up between three people to make sure that they survived, ending with the death of my favorite special role.

• It was hinted at that @Invader_Rose was left handed
  • The killer was wielding a red ax
  • @Ace hates Right handed people, so it’s only natural to assume that he likes left handed people. That’s why he hesitated to kill somebody who was of his kind.
  • @Ghidora131’s shop was a cluttered candle shop, which could’ve easily caught on fire because of the clutter and the candles. Perhaps I should’ve put it that he likes the smell.
  • @Ace was a fireman, so he would not approve of a shop that was at a constant risk of catching fire, making it a giant fire hazard

Day 2

Anyways, I’ll just bullet the clues that led incriminated @Ace

• The town has a fire station, with red equipment
  • @Ace gasped when he saw the match and @Ghidora131. Maybe from the surprise, but also that his workplace was so close to being burnt down?
  • Ax handles on fire? Red equipment? Red axes?

But this was fun to write, because mass slaughter. I would’ve prefered if @Ghidora131 was able to douse everyone in gasoline

Night 3

Maybe a bit too subtle, required quite a few assumptions, and one major one. However, if I gave you the clue I felt like it would’ve been too obvious.

• I’ll start by saying, Heavy Metal Object=Fire Extinguisher
  • @jayzor17 walked out with his briefcase, possibly in his right hand, since normal Right handed people are likely to carry it that way.
  • This would’ve enraged @Ace, causing him to beat the body into a pulp
  • Furthermore, he wasn’t able to go to work that day because Last Night’s events scarred him, because it burnt down his workplace that he put so much faith in. Now, this might’ve been too much of an assumption, but I’ve seen bigger ones.
  • Also, all the shops close at the same time, so the only one who would be able to reasonable be there just as @jayzor17 was closing up shop would be the one not at work, @Ace
  • Now it was here was where I pretty much made it obvious it was @Ace. All of the Firemen were absent because they were dealing with shock.

Banned

Not the high point of the game

Night 5

Final Night fellas. And you guys missed a very obvious clue that could’ve exploited the killer. Although the killer wasn’t the original killer, because I didn’t think through what I was saying. But then, I realized that it worked out in the end anyways

@Willess12 was the original killer. He would’ve shot @Toa_Vladin with a dart gun, poisoning him and leaving a very small puncture wound after retrieving the dart.

However, since the poison is slow acting, that wouldn’t work. So the alternative killer was:

@DannyBoyy: Would’ve poisoned @Toa_Vladin’s food or drink at the movies. His clues say he doesn’t openly sell slow acting poisons, but doesn’t mean he doesn’t have them.

But if you had realized one clue, you would’ve gotten rid of both innocents

Now, bullets as to why it’s them and not the innocent villagers

• @Toa_Vladin was taken to the coroner for an autopsy to discover cause of death. You’d think that they wouldn’t need to do that if he had a stab wound and was lying in a pool of blood.
  • This automatically eliminates anybody related to the knife, which means that both villagers are innocent.

You chose wrong, mafia win, THE END

Interested in another game?

Anyways, I’d love if you give me some feedback about the game. Were the clues too subtle? Were they good? Do you feel like idiots now?

1 Like

#HAHAHAHAHA! YES! WE WON! MAFIA IS BEST MAFIA!

k im done sorry just had to get that out

2 Likes

@ace got mafia twice…

1 Like

I somehow survived.

2 Likes

I think the main reason mafia one is cause I usually was the first to vote, and backed up my arguments a lot. Doing this first probably convinced people and eliminated most, if not all second thoughts.

Yeah, people will looks at words and think He must know what he’s doing.

And guys:

Plz

2 Likes

I think this game was pretty fun. The clues were kinda meh, a little tricky, I should think.

Dag nabbit, my gut told me you were mafia but by the time I had something figured out I was dead.

Oh wow, I’m an idiot. I wasn’t even trying to mislead people on that, I legitimately thought it was the knife.

Also, I did figure out that Ace was a fireman. It was process of elimination for me: there’s two suspects left from night two: LTV and Ace, the killer is a fireman, and LTV owns a shop. I figured all that out, but I didn’t want to post it so that people would go for LTV instead.

Did not catch that.

He hesitated? Ah, so that’s why Invader saw him before the attack.

Oh.

I just assumed he had no place to work. Because the fire station burned down.

I caught on to that but I wasn’t sure, because they all closed around that time, so I figured Sonus could’ve closed up and then made his way to Jayzor’s shop to kill him.

So, all in all, I did have an advantage being a mafian and thus knowing who the mafians were, but even without that (plus I kept forgetting who the other mafians were) I was able to pick apart things enough to figure a bit out, and had I been a villager, I would’ve nabbed Ace. I still would’ve missed night 5 though because I’m an idiot, and Night 1 just went right over my head.

Also, one last thing.

I initially picked you because you weren’t on any prior suspect lists. Then I realized that didn’t matter anyway because MataNuiNuva was already dead and Ace had already been narrowed down. But I decided whatever, I’ll go with you anyway.

~W12~

2 Likes