Fibonacci Mafia: 1 1 2 3 5 8...

As 0 is the best number @Zero would have been shocked and scarred at his rejection so I vote @Zero

First I’d like to say that while it’s true that I’m a skilled mafia player, just because that was put in my description doesn’t make me a mafian. Second, sonus is acting suspicious as always, nothing out of the ordinary here. Third, the mafia has already influenced the crowd in mob mentality. Fourth, if I was a mafian, I already would have done that influencing. Fifth, @Shadowrockboy190 is someone who deals with knives. Not something I’m known for.

2 Likes

I agree with these. Why would your veteran status be mentioned except to be used against you? Nothing else makes sense.
I vote for @Sonus

1 Like

Well, put it this way. If we’re wrong, Sonus is the next to get bumped off.

Also, @Zero you haven’t been around to do any influencing. Sonus also didn’t, as he immediately sat back to watch. So I’m rather surprised that this is in your defense.[quote=“Zero, post:22, topic:37189”]
I’d like to say that while it’s true that I’m a skilled mafia player, just because that was put in my description doesn’t make me a mafian.
[/quote]
The skilled are to be watched closely. Sorry, but while you may be innocent, the sole fact that you’re skilled is enough of a reason for suspicion. I’ve been in a lot of mafia games before; it’s a natural occurrence.[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:14, topic:37189”]
No, videos showed he ate the .8584… of the knife. Because edge.
[/quote]

WELL THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU LIST THAT AS EVIDENCE DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW HOW TO PLAY A MAFIA GAME AAAAAAH CHIMICHANGAS

Because that would’ve been too much edgeto handle at once. Everyone in the village would’ve spontaneously combusted.

1 Like

I think you underestimate how much E D G E I can handle boi

2 Likes

Hmm… Now that I’m sort of a veteran, I feel like weighing in on this.

Now, in my last mafia game, people realized that I was mafia because of details specific to the theme of the game. So, what can we say about these numbers? There are two numbers involved: 13, and pi (I know a bunch of digits, but I really don’t feel like it right now). 13 is often considered an unlucky number, so it makes sense that it was Leo’s number. Now, pi was the number of knives used; appropriate because the mafia are irrational numbers. Now, as far as I can tell, there’s no mention of numbers in the evidence. So, in effect, my analysis reveals nothing. Maybe I’ll spur someone else’s thoughts?

2 Likes

Boi I control the game.

Anyways, Vote counts

Zero: 5
Sonus: 1

6/16 people have voted. aka 37.5%

1 Like

I just had a random thought. Probably a stupid thought, really. The mafia are irrational numbers. That means one thing when referring to numbers, but something completely else in any other situation. So, what if that means that the motives are… irrational?

Sonus and Leo were rivals. Potential motive, too rational.

Zero is experienced and mad at Leo. A rational motive, so no.

SR is known for his work with knives. Too obvious; if he were an irrational number, he would have used something completely unrelated to him.

That leaves MataNuiNuva. He’s more interested in Sonus’s shop. Why would he be at Leo’s shop? A very irrational thing to do.

But hey, that’s just a theory… a stupid theory.

5 Likes

This does make sense. Except…
Remember, Mafia are supposed to try to blend in. If an irrrational number acted irrationally, wouldn’t that blow his cover? Therefore, an irrational number would try to act rational, just as a Mafian would try to act like a villager. This can be seen in the way that Leoxander was killed. The murder waited until he had (sort of) gain Leoxander’s trust, and then killed him with knives. An irrational move would to be to beat him to death with a fire hydrant.
Therefore, acting irrationally in killing doesn’t make sense, because that would blow my cover too easily. I would be as rational as possible.

3 Likes

You just said you would blow your cover so… Confrined /s

1 Like

So far I’m inclined to vote for Shadow. The mafia’s goal is to kill all of us. There isn’t really much motive behind that. They just want us all dead end of story. Ergo, I think the relations between Leo and @Zero and I are just distractions.

This leaves us with @MataNuiNuva and Shadow. Only one knows how to use a knife.
(However, I wouldn’t be that surprised if it’s actually MataNui)
My vote goes to @Shadowrockboy190

Edit

I just realized something.[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:9, topic:37189”]
@Shadowrockboy190: A known bandit who dealt with knives, claims he only kills in self defense
[/quote]

This indicates skill, but that doesn’t mean he was armed during the murder.[quote=“Omega_Tahu, post:9, topic:37189”]
@MataNuiNuva: A fast learner, but showed more interest in Sonus’ shop then Leo’s
[/quote]

This would fit if @MataNuiNuva was planning to kill Leo. He goes to my shop and buys some knives from me. He then proceeds to kill Leo. And according to the “fast learner” line, he would be capable of handling knives.

I change my vote to MataNuiNuva

1 Like

But why would I kill him? I have no reason to, because I’m perfectly happy hanging out at your shop. You’re the one with the business competition.

I am a quick learner. But to throw a knife perfectly in someone’s spine takes a great deal of training, maybe even years. Whoever did it (spoiler for slightly edgy description) perfectly threw a knife (the first throw, mind you) into Leo’s spine (the death post says this), either severing vertebrae or wedging it in between. I dunno about you man, but that takes a lot of accuracy. If you missed, Leo could have been hurt badly, but maybe still able to counter for a minute or two. The post states that all of the knives were in his spine, so the first one definitely downed him for good and the rest were just for fun. All this to say: a novice fast learner couldn’t have performed that move. An Olympic-worthy expert did that. And who else is a better expert that someone who owns a knife shop?

Edit:

WAIT

@Omega_Tahu’s post says the Leoxander’s store was left in ruins. When an assassination occurs (which is what this is,) the assassin goes in, does his job, and leaves. Why would an assassin kill the guy and then wreck the place? That doesn’t fit.
HOWEVER, this was no ordinary assassin. The store was left in ruins because the assassin had a personal grudge against Leoxander. He didn’t want to just kill Leo, he wanted to wreck everything about him. And who else besides a competitor would do this? No one. A normal assassin would have hit and run.
This proves, just like all my other points, that @Sonus is the culprit.

1 Like

If you’re one of the mafia then you don’t need a reason. That’s your sole purpose.

Your other points are too nitpicky to likely have been planned out by any game host. You’re a fast learner and that’s all.

Or that was done intentionally to frame Zero or myself.

Mafia is all about distraction. Which seems to be what you’re doing.

I’ve provided myself with a reasonable alibi. I’ve also worked hard to take the heat off of @Zero, who is going down the tube fast. If I was Mafian, right now I’d be sitting back and relaxing, because @Zero is much more in deep than I am. Only one person is voting for me. Instead, I’m risking my hide trying to help @Zero and reveal who I think the Mafian really is. That’s bringing me a lot more attention I don’t need, but I’m doing it anyways because I think people are voting wrong. Distraction obviously ain’t my game here.

I shall vote for @Zero.

You know have 3/2 hours left.

Well if you are mafia and know that Zero is innocent, then you could be acting as the voice of reason. Once people realize that he was innocent, people are more likely to trust you. And you could likely direct them to vote for the true culprit (me perhaps). After that you could have two of the most experienced mafia players here taken out in the first couple nights. It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve seen plays like that in mafia games.

Of course that’s just a theory.

2 Likes

A FILM THEORY! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the rest of your stuff, I’m fixing to go to bed, so I really don’t have time to make a long post. (Also I’m kinda tired of Mafia after playing three games back to back.)
Good debate @Sonus.

1 Like

nope.

1 Like