Fibonacci Mafia: 1 1 2 3 5 8...

You forget that Zero did have a grudge against Leo:

Nevertheless, Sonus is also an experienced Mafia player. I’ll leave my vote to Zero as is for now, but Sonus is my other suspect.

~W12~

Day 1

Final Votes:

@Zero: 6
@Sonus: 1
@MataNuiNuva: 1

The numbers gathered in the middle of the town square, in front of the 2 blade stores, with near opposite styles in combat. They laid down Leo’s body and pulled out the knives sticking haphazardly out of his back. The mob then turned to the culprit, which was tied up and on the floor. “You dirty murderer, we’ll kill you dead.” @Zero was then sent to the Number Reader Machine. It read his number while slowly crushing him. The numbers watched the screen of the machine as @Zero’s dying screams were heard. When the screams finished, the answer appeared:

@Zero, villager, Number 3

A great sigh of disappointment swept the square, but hidden in those sighs were secret smiles, as the mafia celebrated their victory.

Eh, you guys read a lot deeper into stuff than I was expecting. That’s not a bad thing for you guys, it just means I have to plan these out with more detail and anticipate you guys analyzing every word I say. So, I guess it is a bad thing for you, since now scenes will require you to look into them.

Only 14 minutes late. That’s good.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, Special roles and mafia, you have 12 hours to PM me with stuff.

huh, would’ve thought he’d be 0

You also thought he was a mafian. look how that turned out.

Nah, Zero is reserved for a special role

1 Like

touche.

2 Likes

I would like to note that both 3 and 13 are numbers in the Fibonacci sequence. Whether or not 0 is… not quite sure.

Roles don’t follow that rule that I didn’t just make up.

I hate you so much. Every mafia game you make. I die in!!!

3 Likes

I thought this was his first game.

Nope, I’ve made at least 2 games before, 2 Anonymous Mafia games. Those were fun.

1 Like

Ah. I missed out.

To be fair, they were almost a year ago if I remember correctly.

1 Like

And now pardon me while I salt my foot and stuff it down my gullet

1 Like

Night 2

@Invader_Rose was repairing his shop’s window that had been broken earlier today listening to classical music over the radio. He reached for another nail, when he saw to the right of him was the killer. The killer seemed surprised for a moment, and hesitated. @Invader_Rose then threw the hammer at the killer and started running for towards his desk. The killer ran after him, holding an axe with a red blade. @Invader_Rose tripped over a piece of material, and fell on his desk. He reached over it, but his shield wasn’t there. The ax came down on his head, and it was over.

@Invader_Rose, Defender, Number is 17,560,000

@Ace: Hates right handed people, and dislikes @Ghidora131’s hazardous shop
@LTVmocs: Sold @Invader_Rose the window and materials from from his shop. Claimed he was at home during the murder.
@Radiation-7901: Was found with @Invader_Rose’s shield. Claimed he was just borrowing it
@Ghidora131: Runs a scented candle and lamp shop. It’s rather cluttered with random stuff.

In other news, @MataNuiNuva woke up to find himself in a puddle of a foul smelling liquid.

34 minutes late. hmmm.

Anyways, commence the amazing debates.

We can immediately rule out @Radiation-7901, unless this was a joint effort between two Mafians. @Ghidora131 doesn’t fit in this equation at all, and @Ace would have been more likely to kill Ghidora, not @Invader_Rose. @LTVmocs seems the most suspicious, cause he could’ve picked the best materials to sell Invader that could also be used for killing him.

So in that case my vote is for @LTVmocs

1 Like

Are we allowed to ask what was in Ghidora’s shop and why it’s so hazardous?

It’s a cluttered candle shop.

That’s all I’m going to tell you. This scene has a lot more subtle hints than the last one.

1 Like

Right now I just don’t see how Ghidora fits in this equation

1 Like

K, so back from building Bioni-

Uhh

How in the world did @Omega_Tahu know I hate scented candles

@Radiation-7901 is definitely innocent, I think, considering the shield was gone before the murderer came

Although the fact that @Invader_Rose thought the shield was there is suspicious

I’m curious if the window broke because of the classical music, y’know, powerful stuff

OKAY UM MOVING ON[quote=“Radiation-7901, post:56, topic:37189, full:true”]
Are we allowed to ask what was in Ghidora’s shop and why it’s so hazardous?
[/quote]

The very fact that I run it should make it hazardous

2 Likes

If that’s the case, I’ll go with Danny and vote for @LTVmocs if no one else could be relevant to the scene, and I’m obviously not voting myself