Fibonacci Mafia: 1 1 2 3 5 8...

1. If I picked the ‘best materials to kill Invader’ Why didn’t I kill her with the materials and instead an axe I have no connection.

The axe is among the materials you sold though, right?

Um… No. The killer had a red axe. The killer was the one who owned it. You don’t need an axe to fix a window

I dunno. I’ll rethink my decision but you could’ve put anything into the materials you sold him without him knowing, including a red axe.

Yeah… I sell my customers a red axe when they fix a window. Seems like a good business that is thriving and has good reviews. Seems legit.

According to the scenario, you sold him an entire window and materials, and you could’ve put anything in that bundle. It doesn’t need to fix the window if you’re gonna kill someone with it.

I fail to see your logic. Who wants to buy an axe and leaves it out in the open? If Invader bought it, they would have kept it for storage or to chop down trees.

Well I mean, you could’ve brought the axe from home.

Go outside in a busy plaza. Look for someone fixing a window. Do they have an axe with them?

That-that doesn’t relate to what I just said.

Why would you bring an axe from home if you are fixing a window? Why would I kill a loyal customer? I suck at phrasing as you can see.

@DannyBoyy is right, @LTVmocs, you could’ve gotten the axe from anywhere. but before I cast my vote, I’d like tobring something up for those who may have missed it:

@Invader_Rose’s number.

What about it?

@LTVmocs you weren’t fixing the window, according to your alibi you were at home.

Come on. You can’t even make a solid alibi.

1 Like

The number is 17,560,000.

Come on. Does anyone besides me know the connections here? this is a game about fibonacci, folks. Math is a must.

I know what it is, I don’t see how it fits.

Tbh the only reason I chose that number is to reference the Netflix Blame! Movie…

Good idea though, I’m going to have to think about incorporating math now.

Heh heh…

We need to @ who is the killer?

I don’t think you need to, but it’s better for the one you’re accusing to get a notification.

1 Like

Well I don’t have the time to figure this out, very busy IRL. Although I would recommend looking at the previous night’s evidence, as it all adds up.

How so? He could’ve taken the shield before the attack so that Invader wouldn’t have it.

This is a clue to something, but I don’t know what. The secret role, maybe?

This could mean something?

A: Invader Rose’s shop was also a mess, at least when he died. B: Ghidora’s shop is hazardous… could be because he just keeps axes lying around.

And there’s something significant about the red blade. Maybe it was red-hot? Like it was heated by a candle, or a lamp?

In conclusion: I have no idea. I vote for @Radiation-7901, under the pretext that he stole the shield (or maybe he did borrow it, but because he planned the murder)

I think that won’t really apply until night three, if it follows the pattern of the Fibonarkili sequence.

~W12~