Fibonacci Mafia: 1 1 2 3 5 8...

Then bandwagon on someone else who’s been voted for! Like…LTVmo-
Vladin please get in here fast

#Good News!!!

I’m going to watch Wonderwoman with my family, so Voting will be extended until I close it!

3 Likes

It’s a sign from God! He knows I’m innocent!

YOU LUCKY SON YOU GET TO SEE IT THIS EARLY.

My family never wants to go see a movie until it’s been out for at least a week because of crowds.

Also, I literally have no idea who to vote for here, as everyone’s arguments seem weak and no one has any really bad facts pointing towards them. If you want to convince me to vote some way, feel free. I’m in an open minded mood.

i’m going to vote @LTVmocs

I thought we were friends… I guess I accept it.

Either that, or we both go down

Brother in arms.

How many votes for @LTVmocs and how many for @Radiation-7901?

Pretty sure it’s 3 each
LTV:
Radiation
Ace
DannyBoy

Me:
LTV
Vladin
Willess

1 Like

Omega is away right now… Hope someone counts

1 Like

Well I’m fixing to retire for the evening… And I really don’t know who’s guilty… So I really don’t know how to vote…

Vote for no one please. Save both of us. Or if someone votes, make it even for us.

1 Like

I vote for @Ace because the ace of spades always wins in cards and that’s cool and not about math maybe someone should make a card Mafia I dunno goodnight

LETS MAKE A PUNS MAFIA!

Only thing that no one else has noted so far is that MataNuiNuva was one of the suspects from yesterday.

Now, I looked up the year 1756, just out of curiosity. (OT has said that he’s going to make this way more in depth, seeing how far we read into the last one). I found nothing of note, though I am not particularly knowledgeable in historical context. Honestly I’m probably going in the wrong direction.

Though, I’ve just noted something else that I found interesting: @Ace’s alibi includes information about @Ghidora131. I’m a bit new to Mafia, but this seems off. Usually it talks about the suspects’ interactions with the victim. From what I’ve seen, it only mentions other suspects in relation to the victim, such as exchange of potential murder weapons. The shop… well, the shop seems to have nothing to do with it.

Actually, I think I can prove that @Ace is innocent. It says that he hates right-handed people.

Think about this. If Invader was right-handed, he would likely be holding the hammer with his right hand. That means that he would be reaching for the nails with his left, and likely looking in the same direction. That means that Invader was left-handed, reaching with his right hand and looking in the same direction to spot the killer. @Ace has no motive.

Make it happen, I’ll help.

If I can, I will be sure to get you into the mafia.

1 Like

Well then I guess I’ll have to create it first and make you the Mafian

1 Like

Oooo, is it really a tie?

This’ll be interesting.

Lucky you tho, you have about 15 minutes until I get home and can write up a proper death scene.

Heh heh