Fidget Spinners Discussion

I know this is another listing but does this answer you’re question!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072JV3BFB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497655859&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=gold%2Bfidget%2Bspinner&dpPl=1&dpID=51aQhfIJmHL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

1 Like

Or you could just not let it cut you

This man has created something even I am proud of.
Fidget Spinners have finally been used for good purposes.
Great purposes.

6 Likes

Now can we just upscale this design by a lot and launch this stupid trend to another planet?

Almost 8000$? And only 9 left in stock? Jeez 700$ one month on eBay was too much for me and people are buying one small spinning thing for 8000$?!

Edited for double-post. --John Smith

2 Likes

No. Please.

I am now the mostly indifferent owner of a fidget spinner. Here, have a video.

3 Likes

I had a dream I owned a fidget spinner some days ago and for some reason I kept on spinning it and spinning it and I could never find satisfaction so I was just there spinning it and spinning it and spinning it until something happened and it flew into the sky and blew up.

I still wasn’t satisfied.

OK, since you obviously have an intense hatred of these pieces of plastic.

Would you mind telling me why you revolve so much of your time around telling everyone that you don’t like them?

Based on my possibly flawed logic, your time would be better spent on something you actually enjoy.

10 Likes

bro they are closet spinners

they totally have glow in the dark spinners

i hecking love spidget finners

3 Likes

It’s not just the toy, it’s what is happening because of the toy. Schools are letting kids bring in toys to class which is disrupting the learning environment, and the kids who play with them seem overly obsessed with the toys. (Then again, it’s a Lego fan saying this) I understand your reasoning of spending more time doing things you enjoy instead of harping on something like this, but honestly, these toys are hard to ignore. They’re everywhere now.

3 Likes

Exactly. We don’t nesecarily hate fidget spinners; we hate the fanboys that are utterly odsessed with them and are ruining class enviroments for the people who want to learn and not play with toys.

2 Likes

I get the learning enviroment argument but that has always been the job of school staff to worry about.

If they can’t do their jobs to keep kids on track than they’ve failed and there is nothing else to it.

Meanwhile allowing it to get at you is only feeding into it. The internet works off of interest both good and bad. If you mention those things even to say that you don’t like them it adds to the large list of pile of stuff revolving around these.

In effect you are causing it to reach even greater audiences by causing analytic programs to detect more interest in this topic.

Nonaction is the best action in this case.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t’ve care for them if this craze hadn’t existed. Now they have become utter money wasting trash. Why get a simple one for $8 when you can get the same thing… but for 428342347234623746278462347 dollars more! The fanboys are another thing but Peppy’s already dealt with that. What makes it suck even more is that what’s going to happen is predictable. I knew they were going to die out and everyone would throw their spinners out or just not use them and have wasted a lot of money. Then there’s the cash-in factor. YouTube, real life, everywhere, you could see somebody cashing in on the trend. Horrible advertisements and clickbait and greed and everything. The trend has already died but nobody even notices people who don’t like it. I’ve only really complained about them here and to my friends (who luckily agree). The spinners do not help with focus or anything. They’re just a 5 second distraction. I’m not so angry that I’m dying, I’m not angry at all, I just hate the trend. Don’t have to be mad to hate something. I honestly don’t even care if someone I know gets a spinner, what I do care about is how they’ve pointlessly lost money from some cheap piece of crap that says it does things it doesn’t. If nobodies going to warn people, who will? I give my reasons, and I’ve kept a lot of people I know from wasting their money on one. If you really want something, make sure you really want it. I usually wait a while before deciding on getting something, while here people just buy it from false advertising, the COOL factor, and pure shallow-ness. The whole thing is stupid and people need common sense smacked into them. If you give it the right way, they’ll listen.

Also I don’t know how that dream gives off an ‘intense hatred.’ I really didn’t care for it and forgot about it until I saw the thread. Then just posted it here. It’s like the spinners give you high expectations with all their crap and then they just take your money and you’re not satisfied. Also it’s a dream.

I type too much.

2 Likes

Look, we already know you like fidget spinners, chill out

1 Like

Your ‘fidget spinner love’ joke is getting old, please stop.

ill cut you with my illegally modified combat fidget spinner

1 Like

It’s old

Stahp

your ‘fidget spinner hate’ joke is getting old, please stop or i’ll flag

But I really do hate it.

Can anyone name pros of fidget spinners?