Ahh. Nice refernce. Kinda scared people won’t get it though

nice rug there mister

i would be fin withe them but people at my school go nuts about them

1 Like

http://i.imgur.com/m7pTO7p.png
http://i.imgur.com/9sD93W5.png

yep

22 Likes

I don’t mind them. I know I’m late since they’re dead now, but I thought I’d give my own two cents. Some of them are cool

Kinda sad the obsessive children killed them. I didn’t like them and found them boring but I’m sure they could’ve really helped some people who actually needed them.

2 Likes

To be fair, you can still buy them, you’re just going to actually have to look for them instead of only booting up the internet.

1 Like

I see them in the bargain bin of every store nowadays.

used to be folk would put them right in the display window but now they are running cheap enough that I’m sure anyone still interested could nab a ton pretty easily.

Still they’re still banned at several schools mostly due a bunch of idiots. In their hands it was distracting for everyone but some disabled kids need a small toy or something to help them pay attention. Even I’m still like that though I don’t really need to focus on anything; I don’t know why.

As of now this thing is my favorite of those toys.

I also really like Titan master shuffler for that.

I bought these things out of boredom one day becuase my Walmart noticed the fad had died down and was trying to get rid of them like they were Bionicle G2 sets since no one wanted those.

I bought them and thought “What am I supposed to do with this? This just spins! That’s it!” It was boring and I honestly regret spending ten grand on these and telling the cashier to keep the change.

But then those darn kids kept playing on my yard and I used these as Throwing stars against them. They all ran out of the yard in order to avoid the fidget rain so I guess these things are good for getting rid of trespasser since my mom took my gun away. 10/10 would buy them agian.

5 Likes

Eh. I think it’s kinda died down, now it’s all fortnite.

I got one, it was nice for a while. I’m usually a little bouncy/hyper (coffee) but this didn’t help.
It just distracted.me. Honestly, bouncing my leg up and down is better.

I’m similar, except I think I had minor hyperactivity even before I was allowed to drink coffee. The spinner helped for a lil while, until I needed to pick up my pencil

1 Like

Inb4 fidget spinners in Fortnite

3 Likes

I have a small collection of these

they are cool

1 Like

Ich habe nie einen gekauft, obwohl ich ein paar erworben habe, sind sie ziemlich schick.

What’s up with you and the German(I think) today.

Also here’s my two cents: burn them all!

Ich habe mich mehr auf mein Erbe eingestellt.

1 Like

Cool.

ja sehr cool