Fidget Spinners Discussion

It was bad enough when only lego channels did it. Now official lego too? Why?!

1 Like

LEGOSTOPLEGOSTOPPLEAAAASE

why…

how could you Lego…

are you guys low on cash or something?..

2 Likes

One day we will realize half the power of trends comes from the opposition.

I suggest live and let live.

I subscribe to a philosophy that if it doesn’t hurt me, I don’t care about it.

13 Likes

Why y’all freaking out?

Lego has made fidget spinners before.

20 Likes

Tahu master of spinning

1 Like

Except those aren’t fidget spinners. Their Bionicle toy weapons. They were never intended to be those stupid wheel things.

I’m pretty sure he meant that comment as a joke.

1 Like

Bad joke.

I’m just gonna leave this here.
http://www.animemaru.com/beyblade-creator-announces-new-series-about-competitive-fidget-spinning/

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! This is hilarious. I frankly don’t mind fidget spinners, at first I was wondering why so many people had these weird stupid wheel things, but that’s pretty much where my opposition ends. I personally wouldn’t get one but I don’t mind if other people have them.

1 Like

There’s actually several fidget spinner apps. I downloaded one as a joke, and the app is terrible. But that’s really no surprise.

Competititve…

FIDGET SPINNING?!

A TV SHOW ABOUT THAT?!

COMPETITIVE FIDGET SPINNING EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Okay, not even joking, this world is so done for.

Its funny how there are people who honestly believe this

If they took their time to check, they’d realize animemaru is basically just the onion of anime news sites

2 Likes

Thank god that it’s fake.

1 Like

Yeah. I read some of their other articles and there’s no way it’s real.

i will pay money for this

2 Likes

Actually I just so happened to get a fidget spinner for free. What happened was I went shopping at rite aid and when I came out I saw a custom one lying on he ground so I picked it up. It wasn’t the one I liked so I traded it for a better one at school. Otherwise I would never had one

you’re a sad person.

I know I made a “le funny meme post” on fidget spinners here before but you all need to grow the hell up

fads die out after a few months, this fad isn’t even as bad as something like bottleflipping and dabbing

It’s like, such a harmless thing

if people want to play with fidgets made for people with autism/adhd, they can go ahead and do that, even if people with these conditions who actually use them for their intended purposes will now get made fun of for using them and will have to find another method of coping but hey

again, fads are fads.
after the first 4 times you just gotta accept that these things are gonna happen every few months

most people don’t have the braincells patience to actually check

6 Likes

I’m not so sure about this, but maybe, just maybe, possibly, on the slightest verge, Peppy was making a joke?

Also saying people don’t have braincells to actually check the article is a bit extreme. A simple mistake on most parts. But about the whole fad thing and it not being so bad, it’s not the thing itself, but it’s the people who use it or do it. They act like psychos about it, at least in my experience. The people who I’ve seen have been freaking out whenever they can’t find their spinner or it breaks, by that I mean they will literally scream and have a mental breakdown. Whenever someone who doesn’t have a spinner shows up, they enjoy making fun of them because “They are poor and can’t afford a shuper kewl spinur.” Of course it’s pretty shallow teasing but it’s still annoying. This is at least what I’ve seen in my place, maybe I just live in a crappy place. But that is what normally causes people to hate these things. Also not to start a fight or anything, but this aggression you bring upon us isn’t exactly the most grown up thing either. Not saying that to start a fight, just pointing it out.

I type too much, anyways, in other news some guy made a use for fidget spinners. Tinder dating.

It’s not really that impressive though…

1 Like

If you couldn’t tell, that was an overly sarcastic comment I made that was intended as a joke. I still respect Jangbricks, and I am still watching his videos. If you take literally everything people say completely seriously, then I’m sorry, but it is you who is a “sad person”.

2 Likes