Fidget Spinners Discussion

Tried one

Lame

2 Likes

but… but ghidora…

why cant we hoverboard and fidget spin together…

4 Likes

That should be turned into an online challenge of holding to fidget spinners and riding a hover board.

Please no

As a selfish demigod said:

“I think what you’re trying to say is thank you”

1 Like

The Tahus argue.

3 Likes

You mean

“Yes pls”

Honestly, I feel like Niga Higa’s video on Fidget Spinners is the best way to look at Fidget Spinners.

was at my friend’s place and he has one so i tried it out… imo it’s only cool for like the first 30 seconds

3 Likes

Agreed. I tried my cousin’s spinner, and got bored very fast

1 Like

Mata Nui take me away.

11 Likes

Is that the result of the new chemotherapy method

1 Like

Who started this trend with the fidget spinners? Why is this a thing all of a sudden? Why this rotating thing…just why?

To be quite honest like everything trendy I BLAME YouTube.

Whats the youtube origin of this trend. What soul started all of this?

I was wrong the people responsible for the craze is Forbes:

Rise in popularity

Google Search popularity of fidget spinners in early 2017.
On December 23, 2016, James Plafke of Forbes published an article describing fidget spinners as the “must-have office toy for 2017.”[4] In late March, users on social media websites such as YouTube and Reddit began uploading videos reviewing and performing tricks with fidget spinners.[6] The Boston Globe reported that fidget toys in general “entered the mainstream” with the related Fidget Cube toy also rising in popularity.[1] Several sellers on Etsy were reported to be creating and selling customized spinner designs.[1]

It’s from Wikipedia.

4 Likes

Forbes you say…well guys we now know where to point our pitchforks and tourches.

4 Likes

Is it yet dead yet? I’m pretty sure the trend is dying. I’ve only seem 0-1 spinners in the past few days… Is it safe to say its over?

1 Like

You’re lucky as in my case there’s a camp that my sister is in that everyone can borrow a fidget spinner from the camp itself.

2 Likes

It’s almost over

1 Like