Final Fantasy 7- The Remake

and so we shall discuss the one everyone wanted.

There’s probably some changes, but everyone will want it

4 Likes

I thought there was already an FF topic…?

1 Like

specifically the FF7 remake. Sorta like how the OR/AS remake topic exists away from the Pokemon topic

I’ve always heard that it was a great game, and I really liked Advent Children. I’m kind of hoping for a more Active Battle System than a normal JRPG setting (running on FFXV’s engine/system), because I feel that would seriously benefit the remake, but I’m not sure.

4 Likes

I’m pretty exited to see gameplay footage. Man, I have to finish the original FF7…

2 Likes

I’ve been on a Final Fantasy craze lately. I’ve only played a a little bit of some of the other FF games in the past, but not VII, which happens to be the most famous and iconic of the whole series. So I’ve been getting pretty into it again and am in the middle of VI, and I’ll be buying Final Fantasy VII for the PS1 very soon and will play it once I finish VI. As for the remake itself, it’s a great idea and it’s looking pretty good so far, the new battle system mechanics seem reminiscent of FFXV (which I’ve heard is good). I’ve heard rumors of some story changes, which may or may not be a good thing, but since this is a remake after all, I don’t think it’s a huge deal. This is definitely a game that means a lot to people and many hold in very high regard, so i think some will be critical either way. Nonetheless, I think it will do well, seeing as Final Fantasy has been slowly improving with more recent games, despite their imperfections.