Finalized BIONICLE 2015 Set Images

or just add an extender, or make double sided armor, no need to make a new system

3 Likes

I’m just saying, if LEGO is going to make a new system, I would like it to include that.

1 Like

agreed

Looks like a mix of Jaller mahris mask and a hau

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

I point to this.

1 Like

I, for one, don’t mind the new Hau.

Neither do I, but they were very close to a near perfect interpretation.

5 Likes

Pohatu and Kopaka look even more awesome! Gali finally looks like a set I would buy.

…But sadly, Tahu’s mask change moves him way down on my list of sets to get. I just don’t like him as much with that mask.

3 Likes

I for one, prefer the new Hau over anything we’ve seen before. I like the bulkier look. To be honest, I couldn’t be happier with it.

2 Likes

I actually like all the new looks for the masks. They keep the feelings of the characters, and I like it.

As for the weapons, I think they got a tiny bit lazy, but they still look good. And the gear functions are defiantly something I am looking forward to.

5 Likes

(Edited for double post -Star)

I am okay with the Gear functions and the new as well as reccurring parts.

But then, I shared most of my thoughts in the CHC Podcast thing.

3 Likes

They do reuse a lot of the weapon pieces

the characters on the finalized pictures look amazing I can’t wait to put Tahu on my shelf :smile:

I really like the fact all the sets come with a golden mask. Also, Kopaka has been working out.

Also, @Emuex Why would they change the building system again?

He has gone down 10 in piece count since the last picture we got.

3 Likes

Oh great they change the name back to Lord of the Skull Spider, will they just please keep it as Skull Krata :confused:
Also Lewa still look like a cyberman and I still hold up to this picture along with Tapakanuva
Pohau look more like Matoran Photok as a Toa
Gali still look like a man… again
and overall this is just a Chima Ultrabuilds but Bionicle.

1 Like

I just realized something very weird with the old and new Tahu pictures.
The old leak has 99 pieces and the finalized one has 89 pieces!
I don’t see any big difference though (except the mask :frowning: ) so was it a typo or are the inner workings different?

Edit: Matauranga already mentioned this.

As a Kakama User I am ver pleased! Also I wasn’t sure about Tahu at first, but it’s grown in me, as well as Lewa.

Gali looks great and arguably more feminine than than most versions of her. Kopaka looks over bulked, but still very interesting. Lord Of Skull spiders looks like he could actually become an awesome villain.

However my theory about LOSS is that that “Golden Spider Mask” could belong to his master, or it could literally be his master, and he is trying to return him to power?

3 Likes

A la Roodaka and the fragment of Teridax’s prison?

3 Likes

Dang, I just finished an image pointing that out too, didn’t notice someone already did so. Oh well, great minds think alike.

quite the good looking sets, aren’t they?

im really happy with all of these toa especially gali, pohatu and lewa.

i really like the contrast of having multiple accent colors, like take lewa for example, he has gunmetal and silver, which in my opinion actually works quite well in my opinion.

im now pretty pumped to see and get these sets, gonna save up ;o

2 Likes