Firelink

This is Firelink. Sure, he’s a smaller warrior. But his fighting spirit burns as bright as the sun itself! His fighting style is unique because he combines samurai swordsmanship with whippy fire chains that snare and sear his enemies.

Back

Prisma

58 Likes

The color on this moc is very vibrant, the lower legs looks dull from the sideview-

4 Likes

Fair criticism. Both the forearms and lower legs are as plain as can be. That’s kind of my style though. Simple builds with bright colors.

3 Likes

quick question, what sets do those double socket ccbs bones come from?

1 Like

Really interesting how you used those friction add ons as additional height.

Also that av matoran torso.

4 Likes

Im with tesla here, the use of the av-matoran torso is :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Wow, I hadn’t noticed that was there until you pointed it out.
@BlackboltJohnson Great job! I like his sword.

5 Likes

Sure thing. They’re super cheap on BL: http://tinyurl.com/y82os6zp

@Asriel @Sabretooth @TeslaEffect Thanks fellas. That torso is definitely a pain to work with. But I like the squared proportions it gives to some builds, where the hips and shoulders are the same width. It makes the figure look stocky.

4 Likes

Who made them hands?

1 Like

they are from a bootleg,I got one pair of hands, he got like 3 pairs of hands with them, maybe 4

1 Like

Very nice. I love the colors, and the chains wrapped around his hands look brilliant. But his feet are way to big. For a figure at this scale, I’d say use the Protector feet. Other then that, very nice.

3 Likes

Your hopes and dreams.

2 Likes

I am pretty sure they were first released on Hero Factory: Breakout, on the Stormer XL set. It came with two of them. I think I’be seen some Lego System sets use that piece too.

3 Likes

This is awesome.
You should make a series of mocs with that body.

2 Likes

Would be a nice-sized villager if we had gotten taller Toa.

Very nice work!

2 Likes

burns as bright as the sun, but does he praise it?

4 Likes

He does praise the sun. Jolly cooperation!

2 Likes

bikini

1 Like

Where on earth did you get those hands?

1 Like

There’s a big thread about this called best of bionicle bootlegs. But the short version is they’re from bootleg sets made in China.

1 Like