First And Latest Bionicle Sets

http://i.imgur.com/wW1dH66.gif

3 Likes

Unofficially (without a canister): Nuvahk with Kohrak shields.
First official one: Balta

Yeah, I know, my first ones kinda sucked.

My first set was:

Hordika Vakama. :smiley: I still have him built. :slight_smile:

My most recent set built was:

My most recent BIONICLE Haul was:

I still have to open Ekimu vs. Kulta. :blush:

~Daler

2 Likes

First : Inika Mahri
Last : Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder ( If you count Star Wars then Grevious)

2 Likes

First set was Vahki Nurrakh

Most Recent was Gali Master Of Water, who I got yesterday.

Nuju Metru. 2004 smashed my depiction of reality.

First was Antroz, back in '08.

Most recent was my second Skull Scorpio, about 2-3 weeks ago (I like to be accurate with my horde enemies, which is why I also have three Skull Warriors).

1 Like

First? Vezon decapitated and armless with Fenrakk’s thigh.

Most recent? PoJ.

(And yes, my first was an incomplete Vezon and Fenrakk: I found it in my cousin’s house and he let me borrow it.)

1 Like

You monster!

As I said, I found it in my cousin’s house, along with a sole Antroz wing. I took it home, but unfortunately, I didn’t have the other parts.

Reviving dis topic (or something)! My first ever set was getting 2001 Kongu Tohunga, of which I remember quite vividly. Still have some parts of him :smiley:
Last was Skull Slicer, Scorpio and Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder (haven’t even completed 2015 :frowning:)

1 Like

My “first” was Inika Matoro also from Mcdonald’s (not real Lego, the happy meal toy) from 2006.

What a coincidence, that was my most recent set too

My first set was Turaga Onewa and my latest … um … PoF, PoI, PoW and the whole summer 2015 wave for christmas. I built Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder last.

My first set was Makuta Vamprah in 2008. my most recent was Lewa and Uxar.

My first set was Barraki Mantax in 2007 (I barely remember it). My latest set is Master Kopaka (soon to be Master Lewa hopefully).

Lewa Mata (I would’ve been about 6 at the time) and I think the black Glatorian Legends set, the one with the sword and shield. Was he called Skrall?
And yes, since Bionicle restarted, I haven’t gotten any of the sets. I plan on getting some of the 2016 ones when they come out here in Australia, hopefully Gali and Akida first, and probably Kopaka if I can afford him too.

1 Like

First? Tahu Mata.
Latest? MM v SG.

1 Like

First: Tahu Mistika (I love his mask)
Latest: Lava Beast

1 Like

Sadly, my first Bionicle set was Gali 2015.
And my latest was Umarak The Destroyer.

1 Like

Skrall (2009) was my first, and still a favorite. Buzzsaw labyrinth shields are cool.

My latest is Ketar. (And I actually like him quite a bit.)

1 Like