First And Latest Bionicle Sets

my first bionicle set was Pridak my latest Umarak the Destroyer

1 Like

My first bionicle set was piraka vezok way back in 2006, after that, I was hooked. Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve been a bionicle fan for 10 years now. The last G1 set I bought retail was the piraka stars set no less, although Iā€™ve gotten a few additional G1 things from the likes of ebay and bricklink since then. The last sets I bought were storm, quake, ekimu, and the destroyer in one shot, finishing G2 for me.

First:
2003 Vohrak

Last:
2016 Umarak the Destroyer

RIP bionicle.

My first set was Toa Nuparu from 2006! My most recent set was Muaka and Kane-Ra. It was a very good deal.

Mine was a lehvak I got at a convention a few years ago.

Moved topic and edited post -legomaster

6 pohatus

2 Likes

Why six of them?

Why/how was I alerted to this page?
Anyways, mine was Kalmah. Just thought Iā€™d make this comment useful

1 Like

Pohatu is life

3 Likes

Well he is my 2nd favorite toa. So I canā€™t really argue
with you there.

I have absolutely no idea. Iā€™m not even really sure what you mean by that.

Dude, in my opinion, there is no such thing as an non-useful comment. Unless youā€™re being an arse, however, that does not apply here.

1 Like

My first set was Mata Nui (2009) I think. I donā€™t know, I got like 8 Bionicle sets at once in 2009. My latest was Umarak the Destroyer. Again, I donā€™t know. I mightā€™ve gotten another one more recently.

My first two sets (got them at the same time) were Pohatu Phantoka and Photok.

My two most recent (to my knowledge) are Protector of Fire and Protector of Earth.

I was 4 when I got this, that wasnt a problem I was able to build it by myself, and I love bionicle since then, the last set I got was Umarak, but I am waiting for Kopaka uniter of ice and Onua uniter of earth

1 Like

Man, I remember being a four tear old and outright begging my parents for that set.

My first set was Vakama Metru; my latest, to date, is the Kopaka and Melum combo.

My first sets were Nuju Hordika, Nokama Hordika, and Rahaga Iruini. I only really got into the story when I got Hakann and Hewkii Inika. I later went back and purchased (read: my parents purchased) Toa Lhikan & Kikanalo, Keetongu, and the special edition Toa Hagah Iruini & Norik combo.

Many years later (as in, this year), I bought Tahnok-Kal, making that my ā€œoldestā€ set in terms of date produced, and my newest set in terms of date obtained. My newest sets in terms of date produced are Toa Ekimu and Umarak the Destroyer; I didnā€™t get any of the Beasts.

1 Like

My first was either Lewa or Kopaka, but the memory is pretty hazy right now. My latest was Tahu 2015, which I got for Christmas, there is a possibility it might be my last, but I hope thatā€™s not the case.

First; Probably Turahk
Last; Well, brought a couple recently so unsureā€¦ either LoSS, Tahu, Umarak or Kopaka & Melum

My first set was Vakama of the Toa Metru.

I still get PTSD when I think of himā€¦

(EDIT: oh yeah, my latest ones are Lewa 2015 and Storm Beast.)

First: Tarduk. He is why I am more lenient to the Agori/AvMatoran build than most.

Latest: Axalara t9.

1 Like