First And Latest Bionicle Sets

My very first figure was a Hewkii McToran.
My first Toa was a tie between Kopaka Nuva and Pohatu Nuva.

In 2007, the first set that got me back into Bionicle after I stopped following from 2004-2006 was Ehlek. I got him on my birthday hours before two other Barraki and three Mahri.

I like all of these characters to this day.

2 Likes

Ahhhā€¦ I remember the day like it was 4-5 years agoā€¦
December 25th, 2009(or was it 2010? I canā€™t rememberā€¦)
I opened a small Holiday present, and to my surprise, it was Glatorian Malum
I had no clue what BIONICLE was at the time, so you could imagine me, just sitting there dumbfounded. Eventually, I get it constructed and continue to play around with it for a couple days. Not long after that, I grew bored of Malumā€™s little yellowy-redness, and I take him apart and build him differently a couple times. (Needless to say, they looked awful) Eventually I put some of my system bits from my Mars Mission set on him, (picture how bad it looked) and I was happy. But I needed more so eventually I managed to acquire the titan Takanuva from Mistika. Oh, and did I mention how careless I was in the past? Yeah, half of the parts from Malum and Takanuva are either missing or broken.

3 Likes

That was mine as well!

1 Like

Kongu and zaktan at the same time

Christmas 2003. I got Tahu, Pohatu, and Onua Nuva, and the white, green, and red Rahkshi. (Can never remember their names :stuck_out_tongue: ) I think I built Tahu first. Because Tahu. :3
And I think I got bored of them after a few days and built the combo models xD

1 Like

Lewa Phantoka, sadly, I wanted them before that but I was never allowed as my mother did not approve of them, so my first one was a Lewa Phantoka with Tanma (Or what ever his lil companion was calledā€¦)

Ha ha same on the all sets thingā€¦ Except the Bohrok-kal, I dunno if my six year-old self just wasnā€™t looking hard enough or they really were impossible to find in Australia, but Iā€™ve only ever seen one legit one.

As for my first kit, if you count the Mctoran they were Hewkii and Matoro (poor Matoro was a reject from my sis) otherwise good olā€™ 2001 Pohatu Mata. Actually Iā€™m quite chuffed because I found most of my Toa Mata reasonably in one piece in my Box-O-Bionicle recently and I have a nice little display on my desk, of course with Pohatu front-and-centre for an extra nostalgia kick :ā€™^)

3 Likes

Vahki Nurrakh at Five Below.

Matau metru

1 Like

Thatā€™s Tahu, Tao of fire http://37.media.tumblr.com/807f1a1838be802b9d201935e4d2f9f6/tumblr_n72watVBom1sy13izo3_500.jpg

2 Likes

Lol thanks sidorak

1 Like

My first was gahlok , which I cared little about because my brother got the exact same bohrok at the same time. I then got takanuva. I kept taking him apart thinking that I could build takutanuva. My mom had to keep rebuilding it because I was like four and had no idea how to read the instructions. So then I lost the right to own any bionicles. In 2007,my dad bought me the blue hydruka. I consider that my first true set because I could actually understand the story in some capacity.

1 Like

The first BIONICLE in my household was Pohatu, but the first one I remember going to the store to get was Kazi or Velika in 2006

5 Likes

My First Set was Hahli Inika which I got at one of my birthday parties. my second set was Hahli Mahri. I was seven at the time and I got into the story right afterward

My first was Defilak quen i made 10 in 2007

1 Like

My first was tanma in 2008.

Mine was the Kongu Mctoran.

2 Likes

Tohunga Kongu from a thrift store along with some other Technic pieces.

Straak. A GLATORIAN. Thatā€™s why I have so much shame. My first Toa was Pohatu Phantoka.

1 Like

Boggarak the visorak was my first set. I got it in 2005, when I was 4. And it just took off from there.

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

2 Likes