2 Likes

First was Panrahk (the brown Rahkshi).

Latest set… um… G2 Tahu I guess

Edited title -legomaster

1 Like

First: Strakk
Latest: Gali MoW

First: Metru Matau

Latest: G2 sets…? (I kinda bought them all more or less at the same time).

As during G1 bionicle I never owned a Tahu. I made sure that was my last set of G2, when I built Tahu it felt right and just looked awesome when I put them all side by side. Also same day and store I bought tahu I found Makuta’s guide for the Universe at Toysrus for $0.01 I count believe it when I say the word bionicle sticking out of a stack of books in the store.

My first set was Pohatu Nuva* in 2004. It’s actually interesting that I read about the story and watched the movies before I bought any sets. When I bought some of the winter wave I made sure to build Pohatu first, but I messed up and built Protector of Water first. My most recent set was 2015 Lewa, and he’s awesome. I hope I can afford to get the rest of the Toa and Protectors before the summer wave (officially) hits stores.

* Not QUITE sure about this, it was either him, or all the 2004 Toa.

My first bionicle was Kazi

my first was Vahki Bordakh but that was sort of just a random thing i found and didnt pay much attention to it after i finished building it. my first bionicle that i saw as a bionicle and actually bothered to mess around with was Thok.

last one i got was Lewa Master

My first must’ve been either Vezok or Mahri Matoro.

First set was Carapar, and my latest was Nilkuu.

First Nuhrii, last sets are Tahu and Gali since I got both at the same time.

First Hewkii Mahri, Last Onua Master of Earth. I did get Pridak at Savers more recently than Onua, It would just seem kinda confusing to say that one.

My first was Vezon and Fenrakk in '06 (Technically, my first was a Free Trans. Avohkii). My latest was Onua Master of Earth, Pohatu Master of Stone, Gali Master of Water, and PoS (Technically my latest was the Hero Pack.)

Well I just recently got Pohatu. He’s pretty cool

my first was Axe From VooDoo Heads!

“LOL JK”

2 Likes

My first Bionicle set?
Tahu Mata from 2001 :smiley:
I’ve always been such a big LEGO fan,but after i saw for the first time the Toa Mata ,it was love at first sight!!
From then,i bought all the sets (let’s say,a big part :wink: )

The latest sets obviously are the 2015 Toa (except Pohatu).

My first set was probably a Turaga, most likely Matau. I say that because the Turaga are the earliest sets that I can remember having, and Green is my favorite color.

My latest “original” set is actually Scorpio, Slicer, and Warrior, but my latest duplicate set is Pow and PoI.

3 Likes

So, I was born in '99, and, I remember my brother loved Bionicles, as did almost everybody else I knew. In fact, every single friend that I currently maintain to this day has owned a Bionicle at least once, and it’s also how my relationship with my best friend Kyle was formed!

So, in 2004 I received my very first Bionicle: Nuhrii! Of course, I had owned them before, but they meant nothing before then, as they were just toys that I gave to my brother. Nuhrii is my first Bionicle with sentimental value, the one that started my journey!

My brother was the one who introduced me to Bionicle, and I clearly remember him owning the Exo-Toa, Tahu Mata, and almost every Rahkshi, as well as Bohrok. My brother has had a great influence on my life, and I’ll always respect him for introducing me to Bionicle, which has long been a facet in my life.

2 Likes

First: Hewkii Mahri
Last: Eljay-signed LoSS

2 Likes