First Bionicle Sets

First sets: Nuurakh
First Average Set: Toa Onewa
First Titan: Lihkan and Kikanalo
First Small Set: The black Rahaga?
First Favorite: Ehlek
First Least Favorite/Disappointment: Gorast
First Vehicle set: Technic Snowmobile? Does that count? I made Pohatu Phantoka ride in it.

those are the only G1 sets I have

3 Likes

R.I.P

After all this time, I still have fond memories of buying and building BIONICLE sets, both from the G1 and G2 lines. ^^
Even 17 years later, I still remember the day when my aunt took me to a small toy store in a mall and bought me my very first BIONICLE set.

Mine was Toa Onua Mata, and he’s still on my shelve, and now wearing a gold Pakari. :3

1 Like

I think it was Mata Nui or Tarduk. I got a whole bunch in 2009 but I think Mata Nui or Tarduk were the first one I opened.

I believe it was Vakama (Metru), Turahk, and Lerahk. I got all three as gifts from my Aunt.

Vakama Metru in 2004.

First set: Kopaka Phantoka
First Titan: Tuma
First small set: Raanu
First favourite: Krika
First least favourite: Stars Takanuva
First vehicle: Takanuva’s speeder (second-hand)

1 Like

Oops.

First set: the stars rahkshi. (I actually got them all at the same time, i just built that one first.)

1 Like

My memory’s a bit hazy, but I think my first sets were Matoro and Hahli Inika. My first matoran was probably Dahlu. My first titan was probably Hydraxxon. My first vehicle was the rockoh t3. My first favorite was lewa phantoka. Oddly enough, my first disapointment was also lewa phantoka, upon all of his joints breaking. (Being four or five at the time, I was too young to be able to actually tell if a set sucked. Honestly, my first real disapointment was skull scorpio😂

1 Like

Gali Mistika… sigh

1 Like

First Set: Pohatu Mata
First Titan: Turaga Dume and Nivawk
First Small Set: Gahlok Va
First Favorite: Vezon & Kardas
First Least Favorite: Protector of Water
First Vehicle: Kaxium V3 (in 2017 lol)

1 Like

First Set: Dekar
First Titan: Toa Ignika
First Small Set: Dekar
First Favorite: Rockoh T3
First Least Favorite: Zesk
First Vehicle: Rockoh T3

1 Like

First “bionicle”: McDonald’s takadox
First set: Ackar
First titan: LoSS
First small set: STARS Takanuva
First favorite: Mask maker vs Skull grinder
First least favorite: STARS gresh
First vehicle: Axalara t9

1 Like

Oh that’s neat. When did you get the Takadox?

Wait you were 3 years old at the time when you got the McDonald’s Takadox?

That’s probably the youngest I’ve heard anyone exposed to Bionicle…

I already have some of this in my bio, but if you don’t feel like clicking on my profile

First Set: Tower of Toa playset from the Hordika line (yes, my first Bionicle set ever was a playset)
First Actual Figures: Had a birthday haul of Lewa and Kopaka Phantoka, Vamprah, Tanma, Solek, and Gavla
First Titan: Lord of Skull Spiders
First Small Set: Tanma/Solek/Gavla
First Favorite: Protector of Jungle
First Least Favorite: The birthday haul I mentioned Lewa, Master of Jungle
First Vehicle: N/A

Did you get the ToT in '08, or just have a long gap in between getting the sets?