Five Nights at Freddy's series

Meh, that aint creepy. Ive seen worse attempts at scare than this (some anime man).

1 Like

I’m not an anime person… (please don’t feel the need to stone me)

1 Like

No biggy, just so you know that anime is a lot less censured than our western shows. Which give the freedom of the writers and animators to create some pretty disturbing things (aka, the things that scar you for life).

3 Likes

umm gametheory any one?

3 Likes

Eww… Game Theory…

1 Like

but vuhii

6 Likes

I’m just intersted to find out what animatronic will be… NO, PLIS DONT SHOW IT

Ballon Boy, plis

coughs
Ehm…
@ToaVuhii
MatPat is preety good entertainer!
and some theories are interesting, Well the Wash_Dogs… Ehmm… Watch_Dogs one is Particulary interestng… LETZ HAK PENTAGON!

1 Like

Hey, just to add onto this, I brightened the image in GIMP…

Take notice of the red around the eyes and teeth, as well as “3” in the bottom right corner. Also, the eyes are very humanoid…

4 Likes

…What can we use…?

http://www.scottgames.com/whatcanweuse.jpg

4 Likes

Is… is that BB PARTS???

DEATH TO BALLOON BOY!

4 Likes

Brightened image…

http://i.imgur.com/p4rdhGd.png

4 Likes

Sir Scott Cawthon is obviously gonna make Golden Freddy the main antagonist this time, two FNAF3 teaser posters feature him now.

1 Like

Well, the mystery animatronic’s identity hasn’t been explicitly revealed, so we can’t just state that it is Golden Freddy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But he’s yellow, which makes him Golden Freddy.

Wouldn’t that make him Chica as well? :laughing:

1 Like

Chica is a minor sub-species of Golden Freddy, who evolved to take a more chicken-like appearance. Chica does have demonic abilities on par with GF, but their average IQ is so low they only have the ability to permanently stick a cupcake with eyes to their hands. However, they were able to become part of the Fazbunch.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

4 Likes

I’d like to see him change it up a bit, because you can only go so far with an interactive door system.
I would love to see a game like Kraven Manor where instead of the copper mannequin it’s the animatronics, you can still shut doors and such but you can have limited amounts of doors open at once or something.
My attempt on a story here, there is a patrol security guard while there one in the computer room, which is the phone guy I assume. He gives you information on the animatronics but nothing too extensive so it’s not too easy. Later in the nights, you find out he’s the killer as everyone assumes he is and at night he tries to kill you by putting on the golden Freddie suit
It’s an under developed idea of mine and I doubt Scott will change it, because the recipe he’s made makes money. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

And everything in the history of anything that matches that description never changed.

5 Likes

This photo reminds me of Woody’s nightmare in Toy Story 2 where’s he’s thrown away by Andy and is put into this bin of old broken toys.

7 Likes

10 Likes