Five Nights at Freddy's series

Guessing the FNAF4 Halloween update will be on the 31st

1 Like

Hmmmmmā€¦ now where did you get that idea? Halloween certainly isnā€™t on the 31st, right? It most DEFINITELY isnā€™t at all.

2 Likes

http://gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/104877

2 Likes

ā€œThis ez teh ful vershion of FANF Werld that I hecked frum Scootā€™s site!1ā€

Itā€™s just Scott trolling againā€¦

Wait a sec

http://i.imgur.com/vp7ckCt.png
http://i.imgur.com/9MyKuEw.png

Itā€™s not the full version of FNaF world, but it isnā€™t a rehash like the ā€œthere is no pause buttonā€ troll.

3 Likes

It is; itā€™s a modified version of FighterMageBard, one of Scottā€™s older games.

3 Likes

That game is actually pretty fun (and dat music tho). I beat it on easy and medium, but have yet to beat it on hard. Iā€™m also doing this to see if there is an easter egg at the end of itā€¦

Known enemies:

-Ball Boy
-Cheesehead
-Mad Endo
-Prototype
-Tangle
-Brow Boy
-Half Cake
-Red Jack-in-the-box (forgot the name)
-Quad Endo (Skull Slicer!)
-Mud Cake
-Xangle
-Blue Jack-in-the-box
-Mini P (Purple)
-Security
-Redbear
-Party Hat B (easter egg, causes insta-kill)
-Boss Purple tentacle thing

1 Like

So spoopy.

8 Likes

2 Likes

I donā€™t know entirely what I expected, but it was not what I got.

Just normal Chica though? That seems like a little bit of a letdownā€¦ has anyone tried brightening? It looks like there might be a suspicious shadow of some sort behind and to the leftā€¦

EDIT: Tried playing around with brightness and contrast levels, and Iā€™m not seeing anything sadly. (Of course, I have no experience with this sort of thing so maybe Iā€™m just doing it wrong.) The ā€˜suspicious shadowā€™ I so cleverly noticed is, of course, the little feathers on top of Chicaā€™s head.

1 Like
2 Likes

Chic-O-Lantern. :smile:

1 Like

Interesting. I find myself honestly looking forward to this way more than I thought I would. Though, who is Funtime Foxy? Never heard the name before, and Toy Foxy and Mangle were both listed separately - itā€™s probably just the ā€˜non-brokenā€™ version of Foxy, but has anyone heard that name used before?

Also worth noting, the banner on Scottā€™s site is now fully lit. No new teaser image, but itā€™s the next-best thing; at least something happened.

1 Like
2 Likes

This is very,very weird.

3 Likes

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™m not really sure where heā€™s going with the graphics style. It seems like the animatronics are sort of smooth plastic/claylike(or perhaps even plushy), whereas the enemies look metallic(kind of iffy, CG wise), and the background isā€¦ CGross.(and likely preliminary)

He really needs to make something more cohesive. Either the backgrounds need to fit with the animatronics or with the robots. Or perhaps both, based on the level.

Oh, and shading. Thatā€™s a thing.

Dunnoā€¦ It either has iffy graphics or is an honestly premature trailer.

5 Likes

My guess is both.

also. that thing made meā€¦lol so muchā€¦

1 Like

5 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Seriously though that Puppet has ribs. I never found the puppet quite as creepy as some other people seem to have done, but I fully understand nowā€¦ (Also kind of interesting that the fully-spoiler-blurred image looks surprisingly like Bonnie. Just a funny little coincidence.)

4 Likes
1 Like

The new animatronics, not counting the puppet, actually didnā€™t look all that terrifying in the teasers, especially balloon boy, but then again, the were all in the shadows, now we can actually SEE them, the nope levels have reached an all time high, especially with balloon boy and the puppet. Now Iā€™m gonna go play lego worlds in my nuclear bunker on plutoā€¦

3 Likes