Five Nights at Freddy's series

Looks interesting… but than again it’s also likely it’s going to be the same game just with a new bunny guy… :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m actually excited for this game, seeing as it should be an improvement from the last two.

8 Likes

Not sure if it’s an interquel or a sequel…

1 Like

It’s confirmed a sequel, read the steam greenlight page.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for telling me. I like this new animatronic. Really brings back the fear into the game. I wonder if its actually Golden Freddy who has survived off spare parts.

6 Likes

I love that the animatronics move around in your room. I’M SO EXCITED!!

4 Likes

That trailer spooped me a lot. The new animatronic is terrifying :laughing:

On a side note, I wanted to point something out:

In an earlier teaser, Scott changed the source code to read “five, nights, at, freddys, 30, years, later, only, one”, and the Steam Greenlight page description describes only one animatronic in the Fazbear-horror-thing: the new animatronic.

Maybe this guy’s the only one out for your soul…? :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’d like to point out how I originally called that bunny-thing as being a new animatronic, while almost everybody else said it was Golden Freddy.

HA. (Feel free to ignore that “HA” if something stupid happens and the bunny turns out to be GF.)

Anyways, this looks pretty cool. Much scarier then the second one it seems, but I’m not sure if there’ll only be the bunny and Freddy-thing animatronics, or if the original characters will be included, too (please, Foxy). Hopefully the originals.

Also, @Shadezy, is that a Markiplier reference I be seeing?

4 Likes

According to the steam greenlight page, there’s only one.
(Which I hope isn’t the case, but whatever.)

This game definitely looks scarier than the second and first.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah, duh - forgot about that. But, what about that thing behind Gold Bunny (calling it this for now) right before he jumpscares in the teaser? What is that? It’s in one of the camera screenshots, too.

1 Like

It’s an ear-less Freddy. You can tell if you look close enough in the screenshot.

2 Likes

You just never know in FNaF. I doubt anyone expected Foxy in the first game.

5 Likes

Except this clearly states there’s only one, with FNaF 1 it never said there wasn’t Foxy. Then again I could be mistaken. Not trying to be rude, I’m just saying.

Also, the computer I had my FNaF 1 save data on broke, so now I can’t beat night 5! :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

There may be one animatronic at the start of the game, but there might be more at the end of it.

Sorry for your loss. :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s…actually what I was thinking!
Kinda like some fan games I’ve seen where they add an animatronic each night.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but if I had to speculate on plot right now I’d say that this is the restraint from the first movie and phone guy/murderer was stuffed in one of the many bonnie suits.
Than coming back to haunt the building he finds it was shut down he decides to try and paint his bonnie suit yellow and rip the ears off so he looks like golden Freddy which is assumedly his preferred form. After coming back to the restraint he wakes up the other animatronics who than attempt to kill him or at least hurt him which is why he’s on the floor twitching. Than seeing as I doubt that they would reopen the place and it looks abandon you’re a stupid guy who decides to go in there accidentally reawakening the knocked out golden bunny/Freddy. He starts chasing you and you hide in the security room. Golden bunny/Freddy id hunting you while the other animatronics are hunting him but if they see you will kill you. This more than likely is a real stretch but if this does happen it explains why it would say “1 animatronic” because only one is looking for you.
But againit’s way to early to speculate and this is probably completely wrong… :slight_smile:

Now I’m wondering how he’ll incorporate the Phone Guy, considering it’s a sequel.

3 Likes

Pretty much :smiley:

2 Likes

Someone theorized that the golden… thing… is PG.

What?

EDIT: Purple guy maybe?

1 Like