Five Nights at Freddy's series

Whoever wrote that description needs a new space button.

~W12~

I like them already.

3 Likes

No, no, you donā€™t understand, those missing spaces are deliberate!

ā€œnowCharlieā€ is intentional, in order to distinguish between the Charlie in the past and the Charlie of the present - the book actually switches her name to nowCharlie halfway through so as not to confuse younger audiences about the progression of time!

ā€œTheanimatronicsā€ are just a new kind of robotic animals, more advanced than those old ā€˜animatronicsā€™, theyā€™re likeā€¦

Ah, forget it, I have no idea where I was going with thisā€¦

1 Like

FNAF book?

Iā€™m adding it to my X-mas list.

FNAF World logo all colorful and stuff now!

Plus a broken image for the main section; seems like itā€™s trying to link to ā€˜FNAF_World.jpgā€™ which I guess doesnā€™t exist quite yetā€¦? Keeping an eye out for further developments!

2 Likes

Well, this series is dead, FNaF World will be a failure, the community is dead, RIP FNaF.

You had a good run.

2 Likes

It was dead on arrival either way, the fandom, the short lifespan of the games, etcā€¦

2 Likes

So, FNaF Worldā€¦

That happened.

4 Likes

Almost as big a disappointment as Other M.
/joke

2 Likes

No. Thatā€™s not possible.

Really though, I actually found it pretty fun, if a bit lacking in things. I honestly donā€™t think Scott should make it free.

1 Like

Didnā€™t he take it off steam recently to improve it?

1 Like

Yes, but when itā€™s finished itā€™s being released for free on GameJolt.

It shouldā€™ve been free in the first place.

Thatā€™s good. I canā€™t believe people would pay $10 for an unfinished piece of crap.

You can probably tell I didnā€™t like the game.

3 Likes

Found this

I canā€™t get this out of my head but-
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/079/788/8e3.jpg
This looks so bootleg that its a legit product :airplane:

4 Likes
4 Likes

hugs SAINT!

ScottGames has gone dark again. Logo is the grey one again, and the image is now this:

Itā€™s called ā€œproject.jpgā€. Apparently brightening it reveals nothing extra, but Iā€™m inclined not to believe that honestly. Donā€™t have time to do it myself right now though, someone wanna confirm?

EDIT: For some reason the image doesnā€™t seem to work on the boards. Iā€™ve mirrored the original file from Scottā€™s site right below the first one, but thatā€™ll change as soon as Scott changes the image again.

EDIT EDIT: Inspecting the site further using ā€œInspect Elementā€ reveals a piece of formatting, with no text in between it. That seems to be the case all over the site, but this one in particular is interesting. It sets the text color to #ee82ee. What relevance does #ee82ee have, you ask? Wellā€¦

I donā€™t know how long this particular formatting has been here - I only just found it now, but Iā€™ve never investigated this thoroughly before either. Whether itā€™s new or not though, itā€™s still definitely interesting.

2 Likes

Maybe scott is working on some new, not FNAF-Related projects. seeing how much backlash FNAF world got, as well as people just kinda getting sick and tired of the series and its reputation.

5 Likes

Hmm, quite possibly. Seeing as this website is simply ScottGames and not necessarily anything to do with FNAF, and that FNAF Worldā€™s website is still running as normal, it may well be a new project. Iā€™m intrigued though, and Iā€™m sure that was the main objective Scott had when putting the image up.

(Though it could also be for the movie - thatā€™s still happening, rightā€¦?)

EDIT 3/14: Image has been altered at some point in the last two-three weeks.

At this point I honestly wish Scott would stop being so cryptic and just give us solid information about what heā€™s planning; the mystique seems to have worn off over time and now itā€™s just annoying more than anything.

EDIT: Ker-sigh.

Direct mirror from scottgames.com:
http://www.scottgames.com/project.JPG