Five Nights at Freddy's series

Scott is totally trolling us right now.:grin:

1 Like

Agreed. It has been more than 46 days since these shenanigans started, and we have made FIVE LETTERS of progress.

Thanks Scott.

3 Likes

I have no idea why heā€™s still being cryptic.
It gets stale.

5 Likes

Whelp

That just went from 0 to 100.

This might be a good thing; he could actually clear up the game lore if he does this right.

Or, he could complicate it beyond plausibility(as if the fourth game didnā€™t do that well enough!)

9 Likes

Oh look, heā€™s desperate for the $$$

4 Likes

Probably accurate. FNAF is his only real success, after all.

2 Likes

I mean, all the hype died down in November of last year.
Heā€™s attempting to stretch itā€™s lifespan (and itā€™s most likely gonna be in vain).

3 Likes

I guess he has to keep the interest going so that there is still someone possibly interested in the movie, I was still expecting something different, as Fnaf world seemed like a cap to the franchise, I guess weā€™ll see how this pans out.

2 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/bggdXhZ.jpg

7 Likes

dear lord clown animatronics(or some sorta new toy animatronic, IDK)

Iā€™m getting sick againā€¦

1 Like

Well, my thoughts on the fnaf franchise

7 Likes

This looks interesting, I anticipate where this goes.

1 Like

the only thing i see is Scott throwing more gassoline on the fire

http://1.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/72/58/8b3d2e16ec9a1c3f4df733a91c5cc4a1.gif

and not the good kind of fire.

Its no wonder there are so few people left who are defending him and the FNaF ā€œgameā€ franchise.

6 Likes

He might be trying to show the fans that they do not want more and more FNAF.

But this does look interesting.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest: Iā€™m kinda waiting to see what Scott has in mind for this game. Hoping to God itā€™s a solution to the extremely convoluted story, I mean, trying to solve that thing gave me a migraine that lasted for three days straight.

I also donā€™t like clowns and this thing looks like a clown and it spooks me help please get it away

8 Likes

It was time to stop 2 games ago.

3 Likes

Well, these are making him money, so of course he would make more. should a car manufacturing company stop making cars just because a small amount of people donā€™t like them? if it works, why stop?

2 Likes

This game series shouldā€™ve ended two games ago.

some may say that this game series should not even have been made.

but seriously, how many complaints have this franchise resived by now.

heck, given how there seems to be a FNaF vs Undertale thing, i have at times wonderd if the creator of Undertale dislike Scott.

the only thing i get for googling it though is the basic FNaF vs Undertale stuff.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I totally agree with the whole ā€œFNAF 3 shouldā€™ve been the endā€ sentiment. Iā€™ve been saying that since we started getting information on Nightmare. Scroll up far enough and youā€™ll see my rants on 3 being an effectively perfect ending for the story, the game would be getting oversaturated, etc. etc.

Thing is, weā€™ve already gone past that point. We canā€™t just omit 4 without some legitimate story information justifying it. I think that if he plays his cards right, we may just get a proper bit of evidence to put the whole thing together in an at least somewhat logical manner.

You folks also have to consider that Scott kind of has to make a living. This was bound to happen eventually; I for one, am glad that weā€™ve had a solid break(to let the cancerous fanbase die off a bit, if nothing else).

Iā€™m not going to pretend that Scott is some sort of genius that had this all planned from the start or anything like that; I donā€™t think he did. What I hope, however, is that he went over his previous games and took into consideration the clues that he left back then, and now plans to actually make use of all of them in a coherent way. It may be the best case scenario, but Iā€™m happy to look at it with an open mind.

Here I am, back at it again with the rants over this game. Shoot.

8 Likes