Five Nights at Freddy's series

I honestly could not tell you if I’m looking forward to this or not. It’s that weird twilight zone where I want to be excited but the excitement is tempered by the fact that it took so long to get revealed and there’s no real indication that anything’s going to be new or unique about this one and this is pretty much a run-on sentence now so I should probably do something about that.

Honestly though, that animatronic does look pretty creepy. It’s kinda nice to see Scott going back to the previous, less over-the-top-look-at-me-aren’t-I-terrifying aesthetic - it actually reminds me a lot of the FNAF2 animatronics, and I think that’s a good thing!

EDIT: Also the lower half of this creepy guy’s face looks like a dopey but well-meaning little friendly guy.

“Duhh hi guise”

3 Likes

Well…I guess FNAF is being remade for consoles?

2 Likes

Hey look this happened

And now, for our million-dollar question:
“but why though”
(Also, million-dollar question part 2: what even is this)

4 Likes

everyone’s worst nightmare

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna hurl…

1 Like

back in buisness baby!

balloons in the background…is this animatronic related to balloon boy?

2 Likes

Does this thing have…pigtails?

is this Balloonboy and Toy bonnie’s mother?

what is happening?

1 Like

Her name is apparently just Baby. You can here her say the quote on the teaser at the end of the 2nd FNAF World update after Scott mentions her and the screen turns black. From that quote, I can guess that this is probably going to be at some sort of amusement park

2 Likes

there is noting more scary than an old amusement park.

Ok im probably using the wrong soundtrack for this, but it was the best i could find.

1 Like

2spoopy

1 Like

It’s the girl version of FnAf.

All female animatronics except one, and the security guard is a girl.

My gues

~W12~

i just hope that its not the same gameplay idea like in the past games where in you sit in one place and watch monitors and whait for a jump scare.

because that is just one of the reason why people will even go so far as to edit Scott’s Wikipedia page to say that he is a former employe of EA games.

yes that seriously did happen.

Clowns aren’t particularly scary to me, so the motif is just alright in my opinion. I’m glad it’s not super tattered though; that look has been a bit worn out.

I’m just hoping all of those panels on the face open up when it attacks. That would be pretty freaky.

3 Likes

Oh, you.

New animatronic is pretty spoopy I guess, but here’s my problem - I keep not seeing the pigtail on her right, so it looks to me like the left pigtail is actually a curl of hair just in front of her face. Which wouldn’t be so bad, except it keeps reminding me of this:

Little bit less scary now, yeah?

Oh, oh, before I forget. Look at the new tagline - “Everyone, please stay in your seats.”

On-rails game confirmed? Like a haunted house sort of thing that could actually kill you? It’d be a nice change if nothing else.

2 Likes

Yaaaaayyyy…

wut the heck is happening…

6 Likes

i don’t know weather i should be laughting or crying.

also, “Don’t hold it against us”?

or atleast that i what i was hearing during that trailer.

1 Like

Okay, whelp I give up.

Realism doesn’t coincide with this game franchise in any semblance, shape or form.

Stuff was forgivable for the sake of making a good story before, but seriously? Is this FNAF or Alien Containment?

I mean, I guess it could be an underground mall, but that’s not how it’s being presented. It looks like a freakin’ bunker.

4 Likes

give up as in give up on the series or give up in a different way.

Honestly, I’m not sure yet.

Depends on how good the game is.

1 Like