Five Nights at Freddy's series

Really good theory here about the relevance of the animatronics and the source code

UPDATE: PREPARE TO GET YOUR MINDS BLOWN WIDE OPEN

1 Like

//Jakura emerges from the shadows beyond the boards…//

Steam page is up!

4 Likes

“Circus Baby’s Pizza World”?
That’s a mouthful…doesn’t have a good ring to it IMO :imp:

6 Likes

Yeeeeaaah, I kind of agree.

Off-topic: GIF avatars are possible now? I’ve been gone for a loooong time…

1 Like

######;)

So…Scott is full of it?

given that there is no change to the steam account, i doupt he has canceld it.

but if he did, i think the big joke here would be: “and thus, the internet breathed a sigh of relief”

5 Likes

Looks like the future for FNaF isn’t so bright after all. I was looking forward to this one too :stuck_out_tongue:

######hint hint

2 Likes

This video explains the whole situation

3 Likes

Copied from the FNaF Facebook page:

Brightened image.

In other news: The grand opening of Circus Baby’s Pizza World has apparently been cancelled due to reported gas leaks in the building. Sources close to the establishment question the report, saying that strange activity around the area at night suggest something else is to blame. One local is quoted as saying, “Everything just stopped. There was so much excitement built around this place opening and then they just stopped talking about it. There was only a handful of people that ever got a look at the inside. kids from here and there, making sure everything worked right, you know. I guess they weren’t quite as ready as they thought they were.” A tenant from across the street claims to have witnessed a large group of cars surrounding the building during the night and large pieces of equipment being taken out of the building under tarps. A few weeks later, the building was for sale. There is no comment yet from the local entrepreneur who financed the venture."

Source code also reveals an additional line: “If anything, it was just too soon for such an ambitious venture. There is still a bright future for Circus Baby, so be watching for her to appear at a neighborhood party near you!”

https://scontent.fphl2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13962758_1086511901417558_9083774024447449163_n.jpg?oh=9a18d2f3f3e1f19b34827c54470bad47&oe=581C722E

3 Likes

Scott might just never allow anything to be demoed or whatever again.

1 Like

You guys realize this same thing happened with FNAF 3, right?

4 Likes

Having decided to catch up on things with FNAF, I checked out the trailer for Sister Location.

It looks absolutely terrifying, and the trailer contained a Rahkshi-style jumpscare.

Tenouttaten. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

uh oh…

3 Likes

http://giant.gfycat.com/GranularPrestigiousCornsnake.gif

so is that the big twist of the game?

3 Likes

Holy crap.

2 Likes

So…
I guess Sister Location came out…
It’s… interesting. I guess I don’t really have an opinion about it.

1 Like

How’s everybody enjoying Sister Location? Bought it yesterday (first game from the series I’ve owned aside from World) and I’m loving it thus far. It’s so different from the other games… I was really enjoying it up till Night 4. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a really good, unique game, and I think it’ll help the franchise gain some of its reputation back.

2 Likes

It is very…weird, I dunno how or where it fits. but it is certainly different…

i kind of liked the two endings, though i found the first ending the most interesting. (and no, i have not played the game)

1 Like